©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MattG's low dose syntherol log for arms

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Any status update on your stats?

Not yet bro. Ive been drudging thru 10-12 hr workdays all freakin week. Sucks bad for training since its almost impossible to fit that in...lifting my ass off tomorrow, sat, and sunday. I will measure arms and weight, and prob bodyfat over the wkend. Will try and post progress pic too if i get the time.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I have however made the time for my syntherol injects after work every night, plus light sets. Think i just did the 5th day straight of 3cc per bicep head. I loaded up tris 3 times and hit my trap twice as well...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Updated stats: still sitting at 180lbs(5'9") but have dropped body fat. Using calipers and 3 pt skin fold method, it shows Im down to 4% bodyfat. I dont fully trust calipers, but i measured multiple times and even rounded up on my measurements in mm...have got readings from 3-4% every single time. So, evwn tho i havent gained any weight, i have more quality lean mass. Today was day 7@3cc bicep shots, last night after the gym my arms measured 17 1/8" :) still had a bit of a pump going, but they really have grown, about a full inch so far. Going to finish the next few days of 3cc's rotating from top, middle, bottom-then i think just going to hit my peaks eod, and tris a couple times a week. Here's pics from today, no pump yet, headed to gym now...

Attachments

• IMAG0314-1.jpg
    IMAG0314-1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0321-1.jpg
    IMAG0321-1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0319.jpg
    IMAG0319.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 59

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Well, wrapped up the "Big A" style protocol a few days ago. I started all this low dose, but wanted to get bigger faster I guess.lol Still have a little oil left and going to continue a maintenance style program for this week. I'm actually almost sad that I'm about out of syntherol, so I got 2 more bottles on the way :D When I get those, I plan on loading up arms extra heavy, but nothing too crazy. I also plan on using the last 50ml of those just to do once a week maintenance then I figure I'd better chill out for a while and let my arms heal up. After probably 300 injections, I'm getting really tired of poking myself all the time. Plus I don't wanna get scar tissue either. My B-day is in late September, and Synthetek has a BOGO promotion for your birthday...so after these next 2 bottles and a break, I will order a shit ton of Syntherol and hit other muscle groups in October. Plan on calves for sure since now my arms are bigger than them, and want to be proportioned correctly.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Other bottles arrived today, and after a light maintenance week i hit them really good. Put 6cc's in each bi, 3cc's in each tri last night. Today i put 24cc's total in my arms and am getting ready to go blast them at the gym here shortly. 6cc in each bicep split in 4 locations, and 6cc in each tricep also split in 4 spots. May just go Johnjuanb1 style tomorrow or sunday and put 10 cc's in each bicep. :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
wow thats a great result! very natural looking too!

Thanks brother, yeah Im really happy with things so far. Everything not only looks natural but feels completely natural too. Theres no pockets of oil or any squishyness at all, just larger hard muscles...so the fascia stretched and filled in with new tissue growth ( i would have to assume, otherwise they would be soft). I cant even begin to tell you how many compliments ive got in the past month, even random strangers have came up to me commenting on my arms. For my frame 17" look like 19" do on bigger guys. Random dudes get out of my way in public, and if we make eye contact they quickly look away.lol. Thats not my objective, im one of the most laid back friendly guys youll ever meet...just saying how much differance an inch on my arms has made :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Decided to load up big yesterday. Put 18cc's in biceps. 6cc in the peak of each outer head, and 3cc in peaks of inner head. Wow. Immediate increase in size. This is where i stop in bigger shots though, because for the first time there were bumps at the 6cc inj sites. They did immediately go away with a minute of massaging and 2 light sets of curls, and arms look excellent today...best so far. Gonna mainly hit biceps peaks every 2-3 days now, and all 3 tricep heads 2-3 days a week too. Im actually happy with my arm size as it is right now. If i gain another 1/4" thats great, but any more than that i think may be a little overkill for now. Have about 150ml left so probably 2 weeks and then just little 1cc maintenance shots. This whole process is not fun, and very time consuming...but the results are absolutely worth it to me. A couple months of syntherol has broken my plateau i couldnt get out of, and i am definitely happy i decided to use syntherol. I can honestly reccomend it to anybody that has hit a wall in any muscle group. Use intelligently and properly and you will see great and safe results.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I must have overlooked it. Pinning your tris, where do you pin exactly? I've always pinned right in the horse shoe but toward the "outside" of my arm.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Top middle and bottom of rear heads, and center of side/lateral head. I normally do the exact spots for triceps shown on howtodoinjections.com, but also occasionally add the one extra middle shot. I also go more to the back of the arm (if you extend arm out, the part thats parrallel to the floor), then next time move up an inch closer towards the side of the arm. Try do rotate all over to get best even spread of the oil...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Well since someone bumped this, I figured I'd just say a few things about my current status...I can honestly say Syntherol works long term. As I said, I had a lagging trap which I put syntherol in to balance it out and match my other side. It's been about 2 months since my last trap injection, and it hasn't shrunk one bit. They both match great now, so I must say I'm very very happy about that :) Also, after stopping my bi/tri injects, the swelling went down quite a bit and they didn't look as big, but in the end I did gain a permanent 1'' on them. Now, I just do maintenance 1 time a week where i put 1.5cc's in both heads (peak and lower). And I also put 1-1.5 cc's in each tricep head as well. I like doing this right before I train arms, and usually schedule that on thurs/friday so I have an extra big pump for the weekend :D I'll probably do round 2 here pretty soon, expecting a nice check here in a couple weeks...So that's when I'm gonna stock up on gear, supplies, and probably 4-6 bottles of Syntherol. Started at 16'', currently 17", new goal is 17.5" or 17 3/4''. Will log that when the time comes as well.