©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PGE-1 Arm Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have had a few days rest and ready to hit the gym harder than ever. Gonna try and lose my gut from my weekend away over the next few days :eek: Hit the gym hard and get into a good routine and stick with it. 2moro I will train chest, arms and calves and will put 14.3mcg in each bi-cep. I am gonna push my arm training in the next few months. That combined with a bulking plan and frequent PGE-1 injs I aim to add 2 inches to my arms.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's Sunday so I have the day off so I can take my time in the gym. I will train fast I just mean I can stay as long as possible. Not sure what I am training today... I feel like doing a lot of giant sets... possibly rotating body parts such as quads and hams and chest and back. I will inj 14.3mcg PGE-1 in each bi-cep and tri-cep and start with a supersets rotating the two muscle groups. From that I think I will just do what my body feels like doing :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I ended up training arms then legs on Sunday. I had the most amazing workout. Pre workout I injected about 16mcg in each bi-cep and tri-cep. I love the effects the PGE-1 brings but sometimes I hate the pain/ache. On the way to the gym my bi-ceps were killings me. They felt like they had been inflated but just this horrible ache. My tri-ceps were fine though but I struggled.

Once I started training I was fine and got the most amazing pump. I felt really strong too. Ended up doing overhead tri-cep extensions deep down with the Olympic bar with 20kg either side for sets of 15 reps. I would superset with barbell curls with the same weight. No gym today and no PGE-1 but I will be training shoulders with rear delts and calves 2moro. I will try 14.3mcg in each delt 2moro to see how that feels :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I recently started inj adrol pre workout. To gauge it's effects I stopped PGE-1 just so I could see what exactly it done for me during training. It's been a fantastic addition and I am made up. So now on I will be using both pre workout so the results will only get better. Ok I will after I recover from doing my back in again! :banghead::eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have had a break from PGE-1. Originally just for the first few days of trying inj adrol so I could gauge any difference that caused injected before training. I then injured my back so I halved my adrol dose. I knew it wouldn't be long so that's why I stayed on. My back still feels off but I did train Thurs, Fri and today (Sat). I just have to be careful and work around it. I will be training 2moro and will be adding PGE-1 again. I am excited to restart it but this time I will be trying something different. I plan to inject each bi-cep with 15mcg in 3 micro injs of 5mcg. First day I might just do 2 shots of 5mcg as this stuff can hurt. I will be trying this with other body parts too and excited to get back on it. Once my back fully recovers I will be in beast mode :D

After 2 weeks or so I also plan to inj my entire upper body with micro injs of PGE-1. I will take before and after pics to see if there is a visible difference. I will probably do about 20 shots of 5mcg. Hopefully I don't inflate and blow up :eek::D

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Fucking great log as always Eliva!

Your My hero! lol

I responded to u over on the other board we cht it up on btw! had to clear my pm box there!!!
Also those pics i sent to ur email!