©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
All I have done is rest today which I needed as I was a bit worn out from a very busy and sleep deprived few days. We move out in 2 weeks so looking forward to getting settled in my new place. It will make dieting much easier as here we have no room for a proper freezer so I can't store any food (mainly meat) for more than a few days.

My needles have been stuck in customs for over 2 weeks so hopefully I get them soon. Then I will start my syntherol cycle and all the fun can begin :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been so busy recently and stayed up all Sunday night. Not ideal but I decided to have a pre workout at 8am and head to the gym. I had another pre workout as I trained. I trained calves and back with rear delts for 2 1/2 hours. I was struggling at the start but the extra pre workout kicked in and it felt great. I lifted heavy for some movements so 4 plates a side for seated low lat rows for high reps and 5 plate a side machine shrugs (stood on the seat of the hammer strength shoulder press machine).

Yesterday I fell asleep at 1pm till 7pm which is not good. But I was able to sleep a normal time in the night and got up at 5am. So now I am in a good routine so it worked out well. My sleeping has been all over the place recently. I should add I don't take sleeping aids or painkillers or anything dodgy like that. MK-677 is more than enough to help me sleep :eek::D

It's early now so I am going to have a busy and productive day. I will go the gym in the afternoon then meet my mate early evening. I am finally picking up my dbol and adrol so looking forward to starting. Right now I am on 500mg sust per week but that will soon change. I haven't injected synthetine or syntheselen the last few days but will start 2moro. I will finally buy a newspaper today and get my transformation contest pics taken. I have stayed off synthetine and syntheselen purposely as I don't want my veins popping out in my before pics :eek::D

I took this pic on my way to the gym early yesterday morning...

2v8h4k3.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My plan for the next 3 months is to get ripped and get my waist down. Although I will be eating a healthy and well balanced diet so nothing extreme like fish only. I plan to lower dairy products so no more 1-2 litres of milk per day! I will have some milk in my morning oats and maybe the occasional bifidus yoghurt. No more big loafs of bread in a day :eek::D Everything else will be lean meats with greens and synthepure shakes with fruits (mainly berries). The last 2 meals will be protein and fats utilizing some top quality almond and cashew butter amongst other things. Over the contest I will lower carbs and play about with carb cycling and a few other things.

Syntherol will be used in various body parts but a full cycle for my chest. I will use it in various muscles to give them slightly more "pop" and add to my overall transformation.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have to post here, I recieved some synthelamin last night with some other stuff as well. I used 1 ml of the synthelamin and today I feel a ton of energy, vitamin B energy, focused, sharp full attention. This stuff is fantastic! cant wait to try the fat transporter. What have I been waiting for.....?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have to post here, I recieved some synthelamin last night with some other stuff as well. I used 1 ml of the synthelamin and today I feel a ton of energy, vitamin B energy, focused, sharp full attention. This stuff is fantastic! cant wait to try the fat transporter. What have I been waiting for.....?

That's great to know matey. You will love synthetine too. Synthetine is probably my favourite synthetek product :)