©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just had 6 whole eggs and a cup of frosties with milk :) Gonna get ready for the gym and eat another meal of oats and protein powder. Then do my calf shots and head to the gym. Today will be calves, hams and back :) I have only had 1 coffee in 3 weeks so I may start my one of my pre workouts today.... Nitraflex by GAT.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
For anyone considering using syntherol I will go over my approach to injections so hopefully it can help you out. I think I have a great system going and I haven't had one issue since starting this cycle.

Firstly needle choice is the most important factor. The smaller (higher G) the better. Needle length will be determined by body part chosen but for calves I think even 1/2 inch are fine but 5/8 even better. You can use longer and 1 inch are great but they are not essential.

Fact is if you are injecting a bodypart everyday you are gonna create inflammation etc. The calf is fairly small so you have to pick your injection spot carefully. One area may be a little sore so feel around for soft tissue and rotate your injection sites everyday. Rotation may literally be 1cm away from the last days injection.

I rub my calf with alcohol before injections and use alcohol swabs for after injections

Many like to push the needle in fast and I do not recommend that. Sure if the injection goes fine pushing it in fast is great. But when you are injecting frequently you will have inflammation build up. Moreover are the various nerves and veins etc you want to avoid. By pushing it in very slowly you can sense these things before putting the needle fully in. Sometimes I push in very slowly and I can feel the nerve and I 100% guarantee if I had just pushed in the needle fully and fast my calf would twitch and it is a horrible feeling. By injecting slowly I know to pull out or even move the needle slightly in some cases. When pushing in slowly if you feel any pain pull the needle back out. If you go through the pain you will hit something.

Sometimes I even hit the needle in very gently like using a hammer almost. I just tap it down very gently. I can determine if there will be any issues from how I feel the deeper I go.

Post injection I like to perform standing bodyweight calf raises as this helps loosen them up. The pump you get is unreal when doing these and they instantly look 2 inches bigger.

Massaging the calves is paramount to your syntherol cycle. It will loosen them up, prevent lumps and help with size gains. I need to get myself a hand roller over here as that is perfect. If you are lucky enough to have a gf willing to massage them everyday take advantage :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Remaining positive but pissed as I done my back in... again. It's just a minor set back so nothing changes just gonna rest till it is better. I will carry on injecting my calves ed and performing bodyweight calf raises. I have said to myself many times no deadlifts or barbell rows due to the risk for my fucked up lower back. Over the last 2 months I started doing barbell rows and they felt good. For once my lower back felt good and I made sure to stretch it out every day etc. That's the danger though when I feel good I start pushing it more.

I done 4 plates a side on the smith machine the other week and was fine. Today I am thinking the heavy seated leg curls may have made it more sensitive. Then I done some light weight face pulls and onto smith machine rows. I went up a plate a time and had 3 plates a side on. I was doing 15 reps and on the 14th it went bad. I fell down on my knees and wanted to lie down due to the spasm but didn't want to cause a scene. I just stayed there for a few mins as I knew it wouldn't be good if I tried to stand. I am in pain now and I am guessing after sleeping I won't be able to move. Nothing major though as I have done it many times.

Gonna rest it then go to physio and not bother doing heavier rows again. I don't need them and have brought up my lats recently using a variety of machine rows etc. You would think I would learn from the same mistake so many times but it's just naturally in me to push myself.

Just a minor set back and I will be back bigger and better than ever. I was actually having a great workout before I got injured. Nitraflex feels weaker than a single espresso and it is meant to have 350mg caffeine in. I think that added to my injury too. I always injure my back when using pre workouts... even when I used them sparingly through the year. I think the added pump in my lower back doesn't help matters so I am gonna leave them out for future back workouts.

I dosed 500mg synthetine pre workout today and felt amazing. Veins popping and dripping in sweat. I will start posting updated calf pics every w/e from now on.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I couldn't sleep last night too well. My back was hurting quite bad. I was drifting off about 6am then my gf started getting ready for work and made noise for an hour or so. Then the bin men come and made even more noise plus it's a busy street in the daytime. I ended up going to sleep about 10am and got up at 3pm :eek: I feel good though just in pain but nothing too bad.

The annoying part is I have really brought up my back over the last few months mainly doing a variety of machine rows. My new gym has some amazing back machines I have never used before. I guess because I don't do squats, deadlifts or barbell rows I was thinking some how I am missing out so thought I would at least do one of those big movements. But it just causes more harm then good for me. I totally don't need them though so that's definitely it not gonna bother even if my back feels amazing and recovered.

The same with my legs too. I can't squat due to my lower back but used to do alsorts of movements. Over here I have been alittle limited but also just do the same exercises. I could lunge etc but don't bother. I have made really good improvements to my legs over the last few months. The only quad exercises I have been doing are horizontal leg press and leg extension... occasionally 45* leg press too. So I can adopt the same approach there too. The hoz leg press in my new gym is the best I have ever used and I can go down deep and there is no feel of injury. I have abused myself on that thing and not even a strain has occured. I just keep my workouts short but intense and train them 2-3 times per week.

This is just a minor set back and looking forward t getting back in the gym. I am liking the way I am starting to look and only using low doses. I hope to add a few peptides and will start dosing more synthetine when better. Not to mention the increased syntherol doses. All in all I can see a transformation occuring over the next few months :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My back is not too bad which was a surprise. I can move about I just have to be careful. I have been resting it and eager to get back in the gym. Most importantly I can reach down to inject my calves :D I done 0.75ml in 4 spots in each calf last night. Injections couldn't have been easier and they felt so full today.

My gf massaged my calves today and said they look much bigger so pleased with that. Gonna do another set of injections later tonight with the same amounts. They are quite sore to touch so I have been rotating injections sites and even the angle of injection.

Only had one synthepure shake today with pineapple and lemon juice.

I am hoping to be back in the gym by Monday but won't rush things. If I am ready I will train chest and arms.

Hormones are 50mg test c and 40mg tren a per day.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was my first day back in the gym so very happy. I trained calves, quads and chest. I started with calf raises on the horizontal leg press and kept the weight light to moderate with multiple sets of 20 reps. I then done some seated calf raises in the smith machine for a change. I done 4 plates a side which was fine but didn't want to overdo it due to my lower back. Quads was just leg extensions to get a pump... light to moderate. Chest I done a variety of presses with 30 rep sets (15 normal seated position and 15 sliding down the seat). Then I done 2 sets of db chest flyes going up to 20kg db's. I finished with some back stretches and cracking my back... how that felt good :D

This is it now full steam ahead. Gonna stick to machines for back so no bad injuries ahead for me (hopefully). I am very happy with my progress even after all these issues. My lower back is a little sore at times so I will be careful but I don't foresee any issues.

I dosed 500mg synthetine pre workout and I felt amazing. Yesterday I had a day off the syntherol simply because my calves felt sore and I could tell if I injected in that tissue it would be worst the next day. If you want the best results inject it ed especially at the start. But if at one time the muscle feels quite sore all over I always recommend a 1 day break just to let it heal. I am in this for the long run and will be 100% consistent so I would rather be safe than sorry. Gonna inject my syntherol now at 0.75ml in 4 spots in each calf.

2moro I will probably train calves, shoulders and arms. Just made up to be back in the gym :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained calves, shoulders and tri-ceps today. My gf joined the gym so I trained her first then started my workout. I didn't push calves too hard today but lots of reps with light weight and getting blood in there. Lots of static holds and lots of burn. I am feeling good and it's good to be back on track just need to be careful with my back.

My calf shots were easy last night like every other day. Although I do have bad scar tissue in my left outer calf. This is not due to syntherol or aas. I remember the first time I ever injected my left outer calf with syntherol I felt that horrible sensation like I was going through multiple layers of paper. I guess it has just accumulated over the years. I haven't had any issues with injections yet but my left outer calf is definitely the worst to inject.

Over all the years of injecting my delts with aas I have built up scar tissue there though. I tried to shoot synthetine in my left delt before and the plunger wouldn't move a mm. I took it out and tried again 1 cm away and it went in as smooth as can be.

I am only having about 4 meals per day now. I am going to decrease my portion sizes and increase my meals in the day. I find this approach works great for me and helps my digestion and minimizes bloat.

I will get some pics up soon. 2moro gonna train calves, upper back and bi-ceps. I will see how my back feels on the day but will likely stick to high reps and lighter weight. I want to reintroduce standing calf raises but going to wait a few weeks before I do. Plus no more 10 plate standing calf raises for me just to be safe and not sorry... I bet my back would love them :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained calves, back and bi-ceps on Tues and that went great. I even went heavy with my back but just kept it to machines. That included low back row, upper back row, lat pulldown, one arm machine row and some reverse delt work on a bench. Calves were trained on the horizontal leg press then seated smith machine calf raises.

Yesterday I had a day off the gym and went to a party in the evening. I hadn't ate too much and my gf said we were having a meal in the party. So I just had a synthepure fruit smoothie beforehand made with 1 apple and some berries. I got to the party and it was just party foods and nothing good... sausage rolls, crisp, pastries, salted nuts etc. Cutting a long story short I ate loads of crap and drank over half a bottle of brandy. I have been eating clean for weeks so the crap food was not good for my stomach... the brandy probably didn't help either :D I am not gonna drink again until Christmas and it's back to clean eating.

Until yesterday I haven't had any issues with injections since starting. It just shows you though if you are injecting so frequently in the same muscle you are bound to have a few bad injections from time to time. It's just strange it happened twice on the same day. One of them was when I pulled out the needle and I must have hit something as the blood sprayed out. It always feels like loads when that happens but when you look at the blood afterwards it's such a tiny amount. That hurt alittle and the injection site was sore for the next 6 hours or so. Then just after I hit a nerve in my left outer calf. That wasn't bad as I push the needle in so slowly. If I had just pushed through that wouldn't have felt nice. As soon as I touched the nerve in my calf I felt it in my fingertips on my left hand.

I took a pic of the blood on the floor and one of my calf afterwards so will post that in a min (on my phone). Right now I am going to eat oats, banana and sulatanas with chocolate protein powder mixed in. Then I will shoot 500mg synthetine and head to the gym to train chest and quads and calves :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here they are...

b7fnmo.jpg

2itj8rs.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I crashed from my pre workout last night and fell asleep 6 hours before I usually go to bed. When I injured my back I went back to pre bed shots and was gonna dose my syntherol when I woke up but figured it's best to go back to day time dosing. I decided to have a day off today as my body is sore but still dosed my syntherol in the afternoon. I injected 0.75ml in 4 spots in each calf with no issues. It's so much better doing it at this time as you can feel it so much more in the gym. Or on an off day like today you can feel it just when walking through the streets. Where I live to get to the city centre I have to walk downhill then back up again and that was harder today after my shots.

I have nearly used my first bottle of syntherol which seems to have lasted awhile due to the smaller shots. I will post better pics after I finish the bottle over the weekend and post more every weekend after that.

Back in the UK I know I have another 3 bottles of syntherol. I only took hand luggage when I visted last time so couldn't bring them back. When I visit over Xmas me and my gf are taking hold luggage so I will bring them back with me. As a result I have decided to start dosing this in my arms too. They could do with a boost. Nothing over the top and I am thinking 1x 2ml inject in each bi-cep and tri-cep either ed or eod and see how that treats me. I will post before pics 2moro and provide weekly updated pics as I go along.

The vascularity in my legs is getting better and better the more time I spend on synthetine. I am that pleased I want to add a 2nd dosing each day as I can tell how good it would be. But I will hold off for now and just continue using 500mg pre workout.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I messaged Big A about synthetine and he said the more the better when it comes to that one product. I know a few guys who got insane results and they were dosing big. Therefore I am going to up my dose to 1000mg per day. So nothing out of the ordinary but I am excited as 500mg is amazing for me. I will be dosing it at 2.5ml twice daily. I use a slin sized pin so the injections are easy. It's water based and the easiest injection I have ever done so I won't have any issues with the 2 daily injections.

Earlier I done my syntherol shots too. I injected 0.75ml in 4 spots in each calf and had no issues whatsoever. I am gonna stick to the earlier shots and will dose it pre workout 2moro afternoon. It's good as I get to move around after my shots whereas pre bed I obviously just go to bed. I should add it's also a nice feeling last thing at night knowing you don't have to inject yourself 8 times :D No issues but sometimes when you feel tired it is the last thing you want to do. Daytime shots will work out much better for me. Although I was limping when I walked to my gf's parents after my injections earlier.

On Monday I will up my syntherol to 1ml per injection so a total of 4ml per calf every day. I will post some pics 2moro to show my progress after this 1st bottle of syntherol.

I am also thinking about adding in syntheselen to intensify the fat burning but I will wait till I do that. The increased synthetine dose should be more than enough to do that :)

I bought a new pre workout (PRE JYM) so will be using that 2moro too. All in all I am feeling great and looking forward to the next few weeks.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just taken some pics myself so not the best but an indication. I have finished 1 bottle of syntherol so far and have put on 1/2 inch on my calves. I expected more but I know it will come. I started putting in 4ml per calf today and definitely noticed the difference trying to walk after my injections :D

Not a great pic but I tried to take it from behind. I am much more vascular in my calves then the pic would suggest...

289m16c.jpg

My arms have never really been an issue for me. As a result I haven't trained them directly that much in the last few years. However from the 5-10 syntherol shots I put in them in the past I could tell they would respond great. I figured why not do a little syntherol cycle so yesterday I dosed 1.5ml in my tri-cep and the same in my bi-cep. It felt great and was easy to do. Arm injections are much easier to do than calves. Although they were a little sore last night. Today I dosed another 1.5ml in my bi-ceps pre workout (no tri-cep shot). I can see and feel the difference already. Here are a few starting pics of my arms. My phone cam is not great as in one pic you can see my true vascularity more and in the others can't see anything.

2zno9ir.jpg

2mhsier.jpg

2e65zza.jpg

Last time I shaved my body I left my arms for some unknown reason :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My gf's mate phoned and was in the area and came over this afternoon and was here for hours. We only have a small apartment so I couldn't do my syntherol shots. I would have done them pre workout so now I am doing them before I go to bed. Gonna do 1ml in 4 spots in each calf and 1.5ml in my bi-cep and tri-cep.

I dosed 500mg synthetine pre workout and will dose another 500mg after this post. I also dosed just over a scoop of pre workout and had a great workout and pushed it. My strength is starting to come back. I have never been the strongest with my chest but I done 3 plates a side on barbell incline chest press (high incline too). I also done some 26kg db chest flyes for high reps. I never push the weight in that movement but gonna start. I didn't train calves today but will be doing a full leg workout 2moro.

I also received some aas today so made up. I only got a few bits as I am not doing too much. I was on 50mg test c and 40mg tren a per day. But today I dosed 50mg oral winny pre workout and will continue doing that. Tonight I will also be adding in 40mg mast e again to my stack. So now I will be running all 4 with the double synthetine dose so full steam a head. I am also hoping to add in a small dose of slin in the near future too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't have the best sleep (woken up a few times) so just chilling but will leave for the gym very soon. I just dosed syntherol at 1ml in 4 spots in each calf and will now eat. Gonna have oats, sultanas, banana slices with chocolate whey mixed in. Then I will dose 500mg synthetine and 1 1/2 scoops of Gaspari SP250 and leave for the gym.

Today I am training legs and will push it as hard as possible. Not gonna go too heavy and keep the weight moderate but reps high and rest periods extremely low. Going to a different gym has this one has a leg press I like and a standing calf raise machine. I wanted to wait till my back had recovered before standing calf raises and I feel good so gonna abuse myself on that thing :D

I will dose 1.5ml syntherol in my arms later when I take my second dose of synthetine. I started my 40mg mast e last night and will take 50mg oral winny pre workout too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a great workout but was destroyed afterwards. The weird thing is I pushed it very hard but nothing like I used to do. I used to train legs till I would be shaking on the floor unable to stand up. Nothing like that tonight but lots of sets and minimal rest but I was literally wiped out afterwards.

I must have done about 15 sets of standing calf raises. I am always well mannered and polite etc. But you get some really arrogant people over here. It's weird as it's not the guys who actually look great it's the guys who look shit and skinny. In the UK if you done some of the things I see guys do here they would get punched in the face. I wanted to do standing calf raises but there was a guy doing them so cool I done them on the horizontal leg press for a good 10 mins. He then takes his towel and walks away. I go on it and 5 sets in he walks over and looks pissed that I am on it. He asks if he can work in with me... nothing wrong with that apart from his poor attitude. The fucker does his right foot with 40kg for about 15 reps, 35kg for about 15 reps, 30kg for about 10 reps, then about 20kg for about 15 reps. I was stood there about 4 mins as he was doing them slow. Then he goes to do his left foot :D If he was nice I wouldn't have done this but I literally just pushed him off and he kicked off a bit so I told him to fuck off. I see guys like this all the time put towels on machines and go off for 20 mins and come back to use the equipment. I never see stuff like this in the UK ever.

I just done my 2nd 500mg synthetine for the day. I also dosed 1000IU HCG. My balls have been dormant for so long they won't know what to do :D Gonna dose 1.5ml syntherol in my arms now then dose my aas... 50mg test c, 40mg tren a and 40mg mast e.

I will have a day off from the gym 2moro to let my legs recover and get caught up with everything else.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Everything is going great. I have doubled the synthetine dose recently and added in the winny etc so just gonna carry on as I am going. I need to start doing more cardio too. When I get slin I may start fasted cardio with 3IU slin and 500mg synthetine beforehand. I live near a park so can run there but it's cold here so not looking forward to it :D I should add I have never ran outside ever in my life so I am driven :)

I also plan to start carb cycling and increase my protein intake. My diet has been clean but I could do much better. Although I did have some kinder chocolate last night... I even felt guilty after eating it :D The vascularity is coming out more in my legs each week. All in all I am made up so just gonna keep going. I also bought 4 tubs of intra md and when I get my slin will start using it intra training.

It's nice to have an off day so just relaxing and letting my legs recover. 2moro I will train calves, back and bi-ceps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I feel like a pin cushion :D I just dosed everything I take together. That was 1ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf. 1.5ml syntherol in each bi-cep and tri-cep. 500mg synthetine in my left delt. Then 50mg test c, 40mg tren a and 40mg mast e in my right quad. Everything went in smoothly with no issues. My left tri-cep did feel a little tight after injecting as it was a struggle getting it in there but feels fine 15 mins later.

I should note I use 27G pins for all my syntherol shots and they suit me perfect due to my extra slow injections. For most I would recommend 25G just so it's alittle easier. I use 30G for all my synthetine shots. Plus slin pins for my aas.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dude, you are huge! Good job!

Thank you. I have actually lost a lot of size in the last few months. Gonna still try and get leaner though. I am pleased with how things are going but I know I could do better. I appreciate your post :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good. I trained back and bi-ceps the other day and lifted heavy on the machines. I managed to do 5 plates a side for 10 reps on the low row machine plus 5 plates a side on the lat pulldown machine. My lower back feels fine on all machines. I did try some back extensions and I have to be careful but they were fine. That's the only lower back exercise I will do from now on (bodyweight back extensions). It did tighten my back up though but I stretched it out afterwards.

Today I trained chest, triceps and quads. I done heavy decline barbell presses, heavy smith incline presses, cable crossovers, db flyes and machine presses. I managed to do 30kg db flyes with deep stretch so was pleased with them. My workout lasted over 2 hours today.

I dosed 500mg synthetine pre workout today and another 500mg about 2 hours ago. I had a break from syntherol yesterday but will be dosing my calves and arms pre bed tonight.

Hormones are 50mg test c, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e and 50mg oral winny everyday. When my tren a runs out I plan to up my mast e. I will be adding syntheselen and synthergine (again) very soon. I will gte updated pics up this w/e and every w/e after.