©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pet / animals

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah it actually works. It's like mouth wash I guess.

Do u remember the name of it?

I’ll do some search but it would be awesome if u knew what it was called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markg518

Dec 4, 2015
Good old USA
My son's pet squirrel
906ce502d76fd388d3b6f5ab25935196.jpg

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I love Danes. By far my favorite breed of dog, and one of the few that are tall enough that I can pet them without having to lean down and stress my back. Probably my favorite thing about them is that they’re so sensitive. For being such large and intimidating dogs they all tend toward being huge babies! Such great animals.

Omg my best friend as kid had two loved them one Grey one black o used to ride like horse lol ( as 6 yo)

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Had to put our AmericanBulldog/Mastiff down almost exactly 1 month ago had rolling seizures for an hour, But we rescued a pit this week. Cool dog loves people. Chases the rabbits in our backyard all day long.

Ak

Sorry I know how hard that must be . I hope that rainbow thing true . I watch all the vet shows on tv hard I ball my eyes out every episode lol either sad or happy tears. Yeah former army ranger combat instructor, multiple belts in almost 20 arts but I’m big cry bang for animals . I turn 53 next month and today I enrolled in veterinarian assistant course 2000$ I have my msw maybe continue after I begin in changing fields plan to retire a veterinarian