©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno flare up

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Here is a pic.
bf8cd469127edb6066a2232d77bd3926.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cowboymike

Nov 29, 2018
I am on week 4 of 500mg Test C a week. I have been taking .5mg of Arimidex and 20 mg of Nolva daily. I was having some discomfort and irritation in my nipples a couple days ago and then today I noticed a lump behind my right nipple.

I am debating to keep going with the cycle and get some Raloxifene and double the Nolva until it comes in or just completely taper off the test and do the same. I don't want to risk it, but that's how it is I guess. Also, if I take 1mg of Arimidex ED, will that do anything more or is it if .5 ED doesn't work, nothing will?

When I was on 20mg Nolva ED with 200 mg of test a week with no AI, it didn't help me as I am sensitive to aromatization.

If you’re running 500mg/week test (hopefully split into more than one dose/day per week) your total test should be around the 3k mark.. which in turn raises the E and in actuality your current bloodwork shows your E is not high at all... if your test levels are where they should be...

However, if you’re running .5 adex per day and you’re not tanked on your E, I’d toss it out since it’s not working imo. That’s a lot to be taking and in doing so, if it was legit, you’d better be taking legit nolva since your E rebound will/would be extremely brutal... maybe research and look into aromasin for future blasts... I personally favor it and love it. For many reasons. I’m not a fan of adex.

Do you have high bf? I only ask because when things with E tend to be the most all over the place and chaotic, it’s typically in higher bf scenarios from my experience....

What does the lump feel like? Size? Squishy? Hard? Location of lump? Flare ups happen, and can happen just by simply messing, squeezing, touching the site.. which people who are stamped tend to over stimulate and touch the areas causing issues..

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I tapered off and estrogen Rebound was ridiculous. That's why I jumped back on.