©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Should I aromatize on Raloxifene???

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I’m wondering the same thing! Are your convinced this is happening because of puffyness around the nipple, are they sore, etc?
Excess bodyfat on a not so healthy diet would increase the appearance of it! What were your exact signs that made you feel you needed to run Ralox on top of the other two?

Wow again I’m catching up after I posted . So yup TZ listen to all I think we all agree . I don’t see anything. The sensation could also be pinched nerve etc . I think maybe tell us more again of your diet .though if you got labs already post . Good luck

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
So I went to get labs this morning after fasting since 8 pm and the place was packed tight! I didn't have an hour to sit there so I'll go Wednesday after my pin on Sunday.

My diet fluctuates, hard to state exactly what I eat because it's strict bodybuilder food (chicken, rice, veggies, oatmeal) one day and then just getting calories from whatever when I don't have time to cook or get stuck at work for extended periods of time. If I was able to clean my diet up I know I wouldn't have this problem. At week 4 everything was good, but now that I'm on week 9 and I know I've gained fat and I believe this is my problem - too high of body fat. I'm learning through this and now know the importance of having a clean diet even if it's just a testosterone cycle.

I have always been of the opinion that lifting is 70% of it, but now realize I need to reverse that as nutrition is. I have never really been super strict on my diet and have had great gains. If I cleaned my diet up who knows how much improvement I could make.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Here a pic from last week.
6418a8da3a11db1a3891a93133c1adfb.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
This

Attachments

• F53C8B82-5CAA-4CB4-97AE-E372D4A9F672.jpeg
    F53C8B82-5CAA-4CB4-97AE-E372D4A9F672.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 27

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
I also prefer aromasin over adex. IMO you should stick with the ralox over the other serms. Ralox has been used in multiple studies to reverse long existing gyno with good results (like 85% or 90% success rate). I use it when on a heavy aromatazing cycle, or if it is a compound that can't be controlled by a normal AI (like some nandrolones that aromataze to methyl-estro, if I recall). It has reversed gyno in me and since then as a staple has kept me from getting gyno, even when my estro went too high.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
You are making your issue worse by just throwing drugs at it. Your estrogen was in range so you don't need 1 ai and 2 serms. Even if your estrogen was high you wouldn't need all 3! I prefer aromasin but arimidex is fine and you can run either on cycle. Always have a serm on hand. Running all 3 will cause problems.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I also prefer aromasin over adex. IMO you should stick with the ralox over the other serms. Ralox has been used in multiple studies to reverse long existing gyno with good results (like 85% or 90% success rate). I use it when on a heavy aromatazing cycle, or if it is a compound that can't be controlled by a normal AI (like some nandrolones that aromataze to methyl-estro, if I recall). It has reversed gyno in me and since then as a staple has kept me from getting gyno, even when my estro went too high.
How much Ralox do you suggest? I read over 100mg for more than a few months leads to bone demineralization.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
So question: Is it impossible to aromatize when estrogen just is low?

Jayd

Donating Member
Nov 26, 2018

Not sure I completely understand the question but I’ll try to answer it.
You use testosterone, it aromatizes. Your AI, be it Adex or Aromasin kills of or blocks estrogen from binding to the receptors.
As long as you are putting more test in, you’ll continue to aromatize.
If your asking about getting gyno (estrogen sticking to breast tissue) it is far less likely if estrogen is kept in check with an AI, unless your really gyno prone.
Hopefully that answered the question. If not someone smarter than me can...

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Yes you can. Your estrogen may be low now but if you are using test or other steroids you will still aromatize. You will still aromatize using serm's as well as they are selective and don't prevent aromatization. But on 3 estrogen blockers you shouldn't be aromatizing and you are using far too much. You seem obsessed with aromatization. You look better than I expected to be honest. You just need to diet better and stick with arimidex to prevent aromatization when on test.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I don't understand some people. If I took 3 ai's/serm's I would feel awful. Not sure why some are obsessed with having next to zero estrogen. Estrogen is important and you don't want your levels to be too low. You look good you just need to improve your diet more and you will lose bodyfat and water that way.

Gambel

Sep 18, 2009

Yes, test will still aromatize to estrogen, but if the resulting estrogen level is in the normal range, you are fine. The photo of your chest from earlier looks like pseudogynecomstia (aka chest fat) and not actual gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couchlockd

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2018
Look, drop every anciliary for the next week. Keep nolva on board at 10mg a day..

Yiu need estrogen in balance with your rising test level to grow,

I recognized your name im sure yiuve seen the thread elsewhere on e2 being very useful, definitely dont want to crush e2

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
I don't understand some people. If I took 3 ai's/serm's I would feel awful. Not sure why some are obsessed with having next to zero estrogen. Estrogen is important and you don't want your levels to be too low. You look good you just need to improve your diet more and you will lose bodyfat and water that way.
Not about keeping it low, but rather stoppingb behind my nipples from burning sensation and feeling irritated.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Well this is an old post, but just an update: Even on 15mg a day, 20 mg Nolva a day, and .5mg Adx 3x wk, I still developed mild gyno. It wasn't in my head...

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Well this is an old post, but just an update: Even on 15mg a day, 20 mg Nolva a day, and .5mg Adx 3x wk, I still developed mild gyno. It wasn't in my head...

Maybe you should try a different sponsor for your Adx and Nolva. What are you using at 15mg per day?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Your taking all that for 105mg test per week?
Yeah. I can't find on any forum or read anywhere where anyone else needs all that for what I'm taking. I am an anomaly in a bad sense.