©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

if you- were never married

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think I would be lost with out my wife and kids.
Opportunities- i know I would have been a lot- bigger and stronger with all the time and have a lot- more money - and more hair - and not as many grays. But i wouldn't trade the marriage for any thing.
Why am I posting this- DON'T HAVE A CLUE
One of those days I guess .
Wow I needed to start taking more test

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You know, I could stay single since I am very independent and not insecure about being alone. That being said, it all depends who you are married too. My wife and I respect each other and act like best friends. Trust has to be number #1 in all relationships. You should also be able to take her anywhere and hang out with your friends with her. She fits right in with my friends. Sure feels good hanging out with someone who can relate to you and support you.

Rot-Iron66

Jun 30, 2017
Wife and I are best friends, together since 1983 when we were 16, do everything together, even train. Some luck out, many dont...

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I think I would be lost with out my wife and kids.
Opportunities- i know I would have been a lot- bigger and stronger with all the time and have a lot- more money - and more hair - and not as many grays. But i wouldn't trade the marriage for any thing.
Why am I posting this- DON'T HAVE A CLUE
One of those days I guess .
Wow I needed to start taking more test

I can't imagine life without my family either.

The opportunity part...... If it wasn't for my wife and kids I don't think I would work as hard or be as driven as I am. To me, nothing is more motivating then providing the best life possible for them.

Also, people talk about someone being your "other half" or completing you. I always thought that was garbage until I met my wife.

I'm not a really loving person. I'm emotional and wear my heart on my sleeve but, I don't express it vocally.

My wife is a very loving person and she can relay that but she isn't big on physical contact. So she doesn't want you hugging on her and shit lol. I'm total opposite.

It's a hard balance but, it's a perfect balance.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Most people need someone to love and be with for complete happiness. For me having a marriage certificate doesn't add anything. I personally don't plan to ever marry my girlfriend but I still want to be with her for the rest of my life. Trust is everything in a relationship.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
Wouldn't trade my kids for anything and love my wife but minus missing out on the kids I know I could also be fine by myself. I think like anything there are pros and cons to both lifestyles.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Myself, I feel my wife and kids make me want to be the best me I can be for them. I really feel if it wasn’t for my wife and having our first child (many moons ago) I would of ended up dead or in prison. Now 20 some years later I have 4 wonderful kids and feel truely blessed by god for them and their health.
One of them has had some major surgeries but again thru the grace of god he is doing great now and has shown me how truely blessed I am.
Couldn’t see myself without them.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Wife and I are best friends, together since 1983 when we were 16, do everything together, even train. Some luck out, many dont...

Sums it up you either get lucky and find right one that couldn't be replaced or don't. I've been with my wife since high school and guarantee I'd be dead, in prison or on my way to one or the other if we hadn't lucked out. I'm sure I missed alot of really cool opportunity being married but guarantee none of it would have replaced what my wife and kids are.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Haveing said that I do hope my son lives a bit and makes the path to his success before he finds that perfect fit instead of straight out of school but honestly as long as he finds that perfect one I really don't care.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Everyone has to find their own path. I’m closing in on 40, never been married and no kids (that I know of), and my g/f of 10 years just moved out. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier. I’ve never met a woman that made me even consider the idea of marriage. When it comes to kids, I’m just now at the point in my life where I’m mature enough (emotionally and financially) and ready to think about having some. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won’t. I feel like I’ll able to be happy either way.

For anyone that met the love of their life and took that leap, I commend them. It’s just probably not something I’m going to ever do. Maybe I’ll find someone to grow old with, or die young or a heart attack/cancer and leave my pension to, or maybe I won’t. But either way, I’m going to live my life the way I want, on my own terms, and do as I see fit to make the most out of the limited time I have here. I hope you all do the same, whether you’re single or married, kids or no.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
I love my kids that much is certain. Still married atm but she decided to fool around with a guy she worked a few years back. Did all that after i was wounded in Iraq and in a freaking hospital for a year. Just cant shake the feeling that i should have already left. Kids are getting older and im thinking about hanging it up.

Agree @Sully. Everyone has to find their own path.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I love my kids that much is certain. Still married atm but she decided to fool around with a guy she worked a few years back. Did all that after i was wounded in Iraq and in a freaking hospital for a year. Just cant shake the feeling that i should have already left. Kids are getting older and im thinking about hanging it up.

Agree @Sully. Everyone has to find their own path.

Your a lot stronger then I ever would be. I could never stay with any one that cheated on me.
I know what I would do- I would never post it up- but what I would do wouldn't be good for any one or any thing

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Your a lot stronger then I ever would be. I could never stay with any one that cheated on me.
I know what I would do- I would never post it up- but what I would do wouldn't be good for any one or any thing

Cant really say why i stayed man. Guess it was mostly kids. We moved and i thought that would help but our personalities just dont get along anymore. I didnt see any harm in saying what happened. I used to hate her guts. Been trying to be a better person and just let everything go. Still leaving but just getting her more stable so its better for me in the long run.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I really loved my last wife. I was a great thoughtful considerate husband. She even said I was a good husband and father..Two little kids...but she "just didnt wanna be married anymore."
So she completely dismantled and dissolved our marriage and our family. And there was not one goddamn thing i could about it.
Although we're friends-like, i still hate her for it. It's so fucked for the kids. She moved em hrs away from my city so I dont get to see them much.
It's weird how one person can change the course of you and your children's lives and bully you around and fuck up all your dreams.
You poor never- been- divorced-with children bastards have no idea how evil a woman wanting a divorce is once she lawyers up. I saw a side in my then wife I never knew existed. Its like her lawyer was a big massive dick extension she used to fuck me with.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Anyone can have money, true happiness occurs when you find your soul mate in life!
I don't believe there's any such thing. Everyone always finds "their soulmate". Pfffttt whatever man. EVERY PERSON and I do mean EVERY person I ever heard say that shit "he/she's my soulmate" ALWAYS splits up! So I'm thinking when your fucking like dogs and lifes all ups, it may feel that way.
But mostly it's just a bullshit phrase like "partners in crime".
A phrase I fucking hate to hear. It's stupid and dumb and dumb and stupid. They dont have a clue what that actually means and even less of what it means when shit hits the fan in your crime partnership!
Just enjoy who your with till the times up and don't think soulmate shit or till death do you part blah blah blah shit and it will serve your existence far better. Hell you might be together till death parts you. However you won't if you count on it.
That's why people can be together for years, then get married and its goes to shit in weeks or a few months.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Anyone can have money, true happiness occurs when you find your soul mate in life!

You got that right brother. Alot of people say you only find your true love after you have been hurt. Im honestly looking forward to being single for a while.