©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

if you- were never married

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
I really loved my last wife. I was a great thoughtful considerate husband. She even said I was a good husband and father..Two little kids...but she "just didnt wanna be married anymore."
So she completely dismantled and dissolved our marriage and our family. And there was not one goddamn thing i could about it.
Although we're friends-like, i still hate her for it. It's so fucked for the kids. She moved em hrs away from my city so I dont get to see them much.
It's weird how one person can change the course of you and your children's lives and bully you around and fuck up all your dreams.
You poor never- been- divorced-with children bastards have no idea how evil a woman wanting a divorce is once she lawyers up. I saw a side in my then wife I never knew existed. Its like her lawyer was a big massive dick extension she used to fuck me with.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Damn brother im sorry to hear that. We talk now about how we both want to be civil when it all happens but im weary about what will really happen.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Damn brother im sorry to hear that. We talk now about how we both want to be civil when it all happens but im weary about what will really happen.
NEVER trust them! Once they lawyer up you're dealing with a different animal.
Take precautions.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
NEVER trust them! Once they lawyer up you're dealing with a different animal.
Take precautions.

Thats the thing. She doesnt want me to leave. She knows how bad she f**ked up. It totally on me at this point. She just did so much to me at a time in my life when i was most vulnerable that its almost impossible to get past. But i know what you mean. Ill be sure to cover my bases.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Thats the thing. She doesnt want me to leave. She knows how bad she f**ked up. It totally on me at this point. She just did so much to me at a time in my life when i was most vulnerable that its almost impossible to get past. But i know what you mean. Ill be sure to cover my bases.
Whatever she's done especially if it was cheating, you'll never be able to pay her back enough. It will always be the go to in your brain consciously or subconsciously when you're having difficulties or doubting her truthfulness.
The bigger thing is if you ever did forgive her, she'll never respect you.
I've been on both ends of it. When I was forgiven in past relationships (I didnt cheat on my wife I had children with. That would've felt like betraying my whole family. It made it easy to turn down women where I never thought I had that ability ).
In those relationships I knew I could get by with anything. Never forgive. Move on.
If you feel like you can't forgive then you cant.
And since she knows you can cut ties and split at any moment; now you're more attractive and desirable than you've ever been.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Whatever she's done especially if it was cheating, you'll never be able to pay her back enough. It will always be the go to in your brain consciously or subconsciously when you're having difficulties or doubting her truthfulness.
The bigger thing is if you ever did forgive her, she'll never respect you.
I've been on both ends of it. When I was forgiven in past relationships (I didnt cheat on my wife I had children with. That would've felt like betraying my whole family. It made it easy to turn down women where I never thought I had that ability ).
In those relationships I knew I could get by with anything. Never forgive. Move on.
If you feel like you can't forgive then you cant.
And since she knows you can cut ties and split at any moment; now you're more attractive and desirable than you've ever been.

You are right man. Its been years and i still cant shake it. Been to solo counseling, talk to friends, alcohol didnt help at all, etc.

I never cheated on her the entire married time, 10 years, before i caught her. I feel like im betraying my kids somehow if i do choose to leave. But i know they will be ok.

Really appreciate you sharing your experience man.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
You are right man. Its been years and i still cant shake it. Been to solo counseling, talk to friends, alcohol didnt help at all, etc.

I never cheated on her the entire married time, 10 years, before i caught her. I feel like im betraying my kids somehow if i do choose to leave. But i know they will be ok.

Really appreciate you sharing your experience man.
Wait dude. You didn't say you had kids.
Are they young?
Listen that's a huge variable in the equation.
If you guys aren't fighting and screaming making their lives hell then try to stay together.
That's the ONLY thing that counters what I said.
The reason everything is so fucked up is all these broken families.
I would try to find a way to live with her sins against you just to maintain your family.
I believe the children surpass anything.
With that being said if it is just unforgivable to the point of causing your family grief then do what you must.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
They are 11 and 12. I never wanted all this crap u know. I have tried to put it out of my mind. Kinda like forgiving but thats not it. Its definately unforgettable. I can pm u if you are just curious about the details.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
They are 11 and 12. I never wanted all this crap u know. I have tried to put it out of my mind. Kinda like forgiving but thats not it. Its definately unforgettable. I can pm u if you are just curious about the details.
Ok homie. I messaged you