©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's good peoples?!

Usobobby

Jun 30, 2013
Cali
Hello community...Happy to be here. Looking forward to learning quite a bit from you all here on the forum...Currently running test prop 700mg/wk along with 100mg eod tren ace...both compounds I've converted from pellets...

One time is enough to be scammed, and another to get underdosed shit. So at least for this cycle, I'm gtg...like I said looking to learn about other compounds and your experiences with them...thanks again...USO

43yrs old
5'9"
221lbs

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello community...Happy to be here. Looking forward to learning quite a bit from you all here on the forum...Currently running test prop 700mg/wk along with 100mg eod tren ace...both compounds I've converted from pellets...

One time is enough to be scammed, and another to get underdosed shit. So at least for this cycle, I'm gtg...like I said looking to learn about other compounds and your experiences with them...thanks again...USO

43yrs old
5'9"
221lbs

Are you using an AI or any other ANTI-E?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's good to see you potting again. It's been almost 10 years since this thread... have you run many cycles in that time?