©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GrimRepper Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I will be writing each and every day. This is a 'diary' of sorts and since others have put their trust in me to deliver, I'll do so.

I'll be checking in later today, after my workouts with some more detail on my split, diet and products of course! Let's get this party started.

Grim

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Good stuff Grim, looking forward to this log as i know how thorough you are. Gonna post any before and after pics?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good stuff Grim, looking forward to this log as i know how thorough you are. Gonna post any before and after pics?
That's one thing I don't do as in my position with career and family, I am discreet. I will post stats and be as comprehensive as possible.
If I compete this coming summer, then that discretion's out the window. ;)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
So, Saturday's VERY long workout went well. Strong, killed it. It definitely put a hurt on the CNS, but we'll survive.

Started out this cycle at 221.2 in the AM Sunday. Around 11-12%. I'm 5'8".
I'm going to train 3 on one off, hitting the entire body over three days. One heavy one 'pump session - alternating intensity each day.

I'm doing 4 days of fasted cardio a week. Two are HIIT sessions, two are LISS. I like the LISS sessions to squeeze blood into back and legs promoting healing and flushing out toxins after training those parts. Done on the step mill. HIIT is performed on a recumbent bike.

I'm using sustanon, tren enth, injectable drol and aromasin. Injections are frequent for stability of levels. So far injections have been incredibly smooth, painless and the product flows well without any heating, etc.

Last night was legs. Was a volume/pump set. That doesn't mean 'easy' just not using as much weight and higher reps so up goes the volume. Rest is kept at a maximum of 90 seconds. Heart rate will be up there.

Leg extensions 2x12-20
(warmup - done on FLEX model. Gives great quad pre-stretch because of the machine's design - check out Dorian's blood and guts vids, same machine)
Leg Press: 3x12-15 add weight each set - last set those should be hard to get 12.
Vertical Leg Press: 1 x 20 - blast inner thighs/hams pump as much blood as possible in them.
Hack Squats: 2x10-12. Feet LOW on plate, toes slightly pointed out. High foot stance is EASY, don't do that. All the way down and pause for 1-2 seconds at bottom on last rep of every set.
Front Squats (smith machine): 3x12 - add weight each set. Concentrate on the thighs when lowering into the bottom, not your delts holding the weight. 1-2 second pause on last rep on all sets.
Walking lunges(barbell): 2x15-20 paces each direction, each leg. DON'T try to go too deep, use a shallow lunge this will burn WORSE than dropping the back knee too low. Think of them as walking 'crouches'.
Leg Extensions (heavy): 2x10-12 - add weight second set. Stop short of full extension - too much on the knees at this point.
Seated Leg Curls: 3x12. Hold squeeze for 1-2 seconds. This stresses the lower hammie near the knee. Make that thing grow!
Lying leg curls: 2x12. Add weight second set. Think 'concentration curl'. NO momentum to get the weight up, your upper body should barely move. 1 second squeeze every rep. Can't do that? Lower the weight.
Stiff Legged Deadlifts (DB): 3x10. Think 'squeeze' on your higher area of the hams near the glutes. No back being used here, just push the hips back to lower the weights to mid shin then hips forward to come up.
Standing Leg Curls (one leg). 2x10. Hold against gravity for 1 second each rep, no momentum, just squeeze.
High/wide leg press 1x10-12: Duck stance on 45 degree press. Feet high/wide/toes pointed out on plate. Inner thighs/hams should burn like hell.
Done.
Eat, sleep.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
A note on diet. I'm currently taking in about 425-450 grams of protein a day. Fats are only from food sources, nothing added for now. Carbohydrates are 450 a day on heavy weight days, as high as 900 on pump days. Water is at 1.5-2 gallons a day. This works for ME, everyone can't nor should shove 900 carbs down their throat a day. This is clean food as well. White rice, grits, white potatoes, dextrose powder, raisins, green veggies. Protein sources are lean beef, bison, chicken breast and white fish. I tend to get more protein from white fish on high carb days to keep fats as low as possible. Attention to little things like this (even off season/bulking) go a long way.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
A note on diet. I'm currently taking in about 425-450 grams of protein a day. Fats are only from food sources, nothing added for now. Carbohydrates are 450 a day on heavy weight days, as high as 900 on pump days. Water is at 1.5-2 gallons a day. This works for ME, everyone can't nor should shove 900 carbs down their throat a day. This is clean food as well. White rice, grits, white potatoes, dextrose powder, raisins, green veggies. Protein sources are lean beef, bison, chicken breast and white fish. I tend to get more protein from white fish on high carb days to keep fats as low as possible. Attention to little things like this (even off season/bulking) go a long way.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT 900 CLEAN!?!!? :eek:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT 900 CLEAN!?!!? :eek:

900 day sample (just the carbs)

Meal 1:
120gm dextrose = 120gm
1/2 hour later banana one serving raisins 1/2 cup oats = 75gm

Meal 2:
2 cups jasmine rice = 95gm

Meal 3:
120gm dextrose = 120gm

Meal 4:
16oz. white potatoes = 80gm

Meal 5:
120gm dextrose = 120gm

Meal 6:
2.5 cups jasmine rice = 120gm

That's about 880gm. Fairly clean. Dextrose is easy/dense, but I use slin at those times. Off days, those shake meals are only about 75 carbs total from whole foods and for the day I'm about 450-500 gm.
Occasionally, I like to do a 900 day (VERY LOW FAT) on non training days and do about 150 gm each meal - wheat pasta is great for that.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I will be following :)

So are you doing approx 12IU slin 3 times a day and 2-3 days per week? Is that humalog?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Humalin-R (Novolin-R OTC) 3 times a day 12iu 3 days per week. :)

Good stuff :) A friend of mine has just sent me some Humulin-R. It should be in the post office waiting for me. I am going to be doing 10IU twice daily with my 2x 500mg synthetine shots.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hit my acupuncturist this afternoon for a great tune up. Nice and balanced. My appetite was screaming when he was done.
Got the shaft on tonight's last meal, only half the carbs I wanted, but honestly, there's so many even on a low day that I can swing it a bit.
Ready for some fasted HIIT tomorrow early am and Some chest/bis/abs/calves in the PM. Big eats on tap tomorrow kids.
Grim

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Woke this morning, hit the drol, then the bike for my HIIT session. Could barely walk from the pump in my thighs, hams and glutes. Since I'm not working on cutting fat, I didn't wait as long as usual post cardio to eat. 12iu slin, 120gm dextrose, bcaas and 20g glutamine. 30 minutes later, 3 scoops whey,banana,oats blended nice and smooth with some raisins so I can chew something.
Compounds are smooth as silk, flow very nicely, no PIP whatsoever. Every day injects for stable blood levels.
Already hungry 2 hours later. Ready for 9oz of chicken breast and some jasmine rice.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Meals went down nice and quick today. Was VERY hungry. That cardio ramps up my appetite.
Hit chest/bis/calves/abs
Hammer Incline Press 3x10 increase weight each set, hold contraction for 1 second at top
Flat BB Bench - 3x10
DB Flyes 3x10
Dips 3x10
DB Pullovers 2x15
Incline DB Curls - 1x10, 1x8-10
BB Curl - 2x10
One Arm Machine Curl - 2x10
BB reverse curls 1x20 wrists back/1x20 wrists curled down
Try to hold each exercise in contracted position for a hard squeeze. Especially bis/calves.
Alternate:
Leg Press Calf raises 3x20 (add weight each set - keep knees slightly bent to hit soleus)
Seated calf raises 3x20 (add weight each set)
Reverse crunches on 15 deg. incline 2x20
Cable crunches 3x20

4iu HGH immediately after training.
30 minutes later dextrose shake with 12IU slin.
30 minutes later whey/banana/oats shake w/ raisins.

60 minutes later, solid meal.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
900 day sample (just the carbs)

Meal 1:
120gm dextrose = 120gm

Meal 2:
2 cups jasmine rice = 95gm

Meal 3:
120gm dextrose = 120gm

Meal 4:
16oz. white potatoes = 80gm

Meal 5:
120gm dextrose = 120gm

Meal 6:
2.5 cups jasmine rice = 120gm

That's about 880gm. Fairly clean. Dextrose is easy/dense, but I use slin at those times. Off days, those shake meals are only about 75 carbs total from whole foods and for the day I'm about 450-500 gm.
Occasionally, I like to do a 900 day (VERY LOW FAT) on non training days and do about 150 gm each meal - wheat pasta is great for that.

If you start chubbing up as a result of eating like this, start by dropping the banana's and move to white potato's, white rice, pasta noodles. :) Use fast carbs to run nutrients home and make your last meal Oats.

CG