©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McKenzie's Turinabol Journal/Cycle

M

McKenzie

lol....ya think so Kell? Actually it would be working against me cuz in that picture i'm 6'3 and 320 lbs. :D

M

McKenzie

ok so a small set back today....I started my period, which I just had August 20th...and today is just Sept 6th. :(

but other than that....major pumps, muscles hardening up nicely....w00t! :jump:

M

McKenzie

ok...My period has stopped. I still have tons of energy, good gains/pumps and losing a few more pounds, which I'm being more strict with diet and cardio. I will probably bump to 10 mg in a few days....just trying to balance out my hormones a bit before doing so. Still no bloat :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kayholetrip said:
McKenzie has been sharing her journal with the board. It's hard to tell because we are a bunch of goofs and have side tracked her thread a couple of times.
Thanks for keeping us posted LEGS. I may have my wife try this in the near future.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
I may have my wife try this in the near future.
what, the position mckenzie is in on her avatar picture? LOL
you just keep amazing me mkcenzie with the new pics. steve should concider himself one lucky guy ;)

M

McKenzie

pincrusher said:
what, the position mckenzie is in on her avatar picture? LOL
you just keep amazing me mkcenzie with the new pics. steve should concider himself one lucky guy ;)

eh....Steve hasnt seen this one yet....He'll probably say..."baby WTF are you doing"? :rolleyes:

P

pincrusher

i will have to take some of the wife and post them on here now that we have another female who is daring enough to post pics of her body.

P

pincrusher

this journal has my wife excited to get back from china so she can start on a cycle. i have some t-bol on hand for her to try after the primo/var cycle is completed.

M

McKenzie

It is nice when others are willing to share their knowledge/experience :) We all learn from it.

M

McKenzie

This week was awful. I didnt get to work out but once and I skipped a few doses of t-bol due to my work schedule. Diet sucked cheese also....I'm not feelin so happy with myself. :(

BUT...next week I'll get my ass in gear :)

M

McKenzie

Thank you Delt :)

bomb...it means I goofed, I flubbed, didnt abide by my diet.