©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McKenzie's Turinabol Journal/Cycle

M

McKenzie

wheels mid cycle.

Attachments

• wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 4
  • wheels4.jpg
    wheels4.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 4
M

McKenzie

This week I busted my butt! Lost another 3 lbs...diet was on track...cardio 5 days this week :)

oh yeah...I started my period today...again :(

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
McKenzie said:
This week I busted my butt! Lost another 3 lbs...diet was on track...cardio 5 days this week :)

thanks for the needed and unnedeed info.
post some pics once you get cut up.
GL with your period.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:

Thank God. I was sweating it. I already have 3 girls. I can't afford another. :twisted:

healthfreak said:
thanks for the needed and unnedeed info.
What unneeded info? Someone, somewhere needs to know.

I'm just kidding, we live in seperate states and I've been married for 21 years. Oh yeah, and MCKenzie has taste.

M

McKenzie

LOL at DL. Sweating bullets...eh? Thats ok DL...I love lil girls :)

I'm gonna keep the same attitude and regimen as I did last week and see what I cant accomplish :)

congrats on the 21 yrs DL :)

M

McKenzie

I bumped to 10 mg last Monday. Appetite isnt there at all....I have a big ass stressor in my personal life and I feel its affected that. I cant make my full caloric intake requirement so I'm a lil worried about my gains at this point but I did go ahead and increase to 10 mg anyways.

M

McKenzie

ok....its time to stop. I certainly dont want to but I believe my body is telling me its time to end this cycle. I started my period yesterday. Still no bloat or any other unwanted sides. I do have decreased energy but I believe I maybe suffering from some anemia as I'm craving ice, fatigued, and sleepy.

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
McKenzie said:
ok....its time to stop. I certainly dont want to but I believe my body is telling me its time to end this cycle. I started my period yesterday. Still no bloat or any other unwanted sides. I do have decreased energy but I believe I maybe suffering from some anemia as I'm craving ice, fatigued, and sleepy.
hey mcken - hope you feel better!!!! you've been talkin about that stress for quite some time, sounds like you need a solo vacation to clear up some things. life is too short to let something or someone bring ya down!!!! ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:
What kind of positive results have you seen.

I wonder if your fatigue and sleep problems might be stress induced?

M

McKenzie

Positive results were weight loss, gained muscle mass, increased strength and indurance, and no bloating. I'll definitely run it again next spring. The only unwanted side effect for me was the irregular periods.

I'm sure some of my symptoms could be stress induced DR but for now I believe I'm gonna take a break and start back next year.