©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
not preaching at all

1)I am starting a new cycle, about same dosage. Im going to stay on for rest of my life. PCT is harder on your system than simply trt "blasting and cruising" essentially

2) the slin was only preworkout and not doing that now

3)What would be your concern with peps?

4) I used to compete naturally. No, I think If someone uses and competes in a natural show, they should have their legs broken and banned from all bodybuilding organizations

In essence, it comes down to this. The winner of teen overall last year made more progress in two years being on gear than i did in 6 years of natural training and it made me so angry that now I want to show this kid and the rest of the bodybuilding community what real hard work, genectics, and chemicals can really do. I dont want that to sound snide, but I know Im better than this kid, he just has a head start.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Hammys are up to speed with quads brutha.look great for a teen..
Maybe hit traps twice a week..

LOL thats literally the opposite ive heard from anyone! I think my hams are shit to be honest. Ive been killing them, so thanks for saying that, at least thats working. You think from the crab photo i posted before that traps need work?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
not preaching at all

1)I am starting a new cycle, about same dosage. Im going to stay on for rest of my life. PCT is harder on your system than simply trt "blasting and cruising" essentially

2) the slin was only preworkout and not doing that now

3)What would be your concern with peps?

4) I used to compete naturally. No, I think If someone uses and competes in a natural show, they should have their legs broken and banned from all bodybuilding organizations

In essence, it comes down to this. The winner of teen overall last year made more progress in two years being on gear than i did in 6 years of natural training and it made me so angry that now I want to show this kid and the rest of the bodybuilding community what real hard work, genectics, and chemicals can really do. I dont want that to sound snide, but I know Im better than this kid, he just has a head start.

Sounds good matey. Firstly if you did do cycles I can guarantee you would have ended up blasting and cruising eventually. So your early stance on things is good to see. Many will say you should cycle first for a few years and I get that but in regards to results your way is best and your only gonna do it anyway. I blast and cruise now... saying that come off lots too haha :eek: I don't look back and regret cycling but sure it was always 2 spaces back and feeling like shite for abit.

No concern with peps at all.. I think they are amazing. Although at 19 your last concern should be maximizing your natural gh output. I merely meant the take everything mentality. Hey I don't compete and look crap compared to many and just started slin and many will say why do you do all you do if you don't even compete. Everyone can do what they want. But at 19 to have tried most things even though you haven't cycled much is a shame in some ways. I think progression in everything is key. Not just throwing the kitchen sink at things.

All I mean is I feel guys should use aas. Progress in dose over years. Don't get me wrong I don't mean baby dosing and become a pro on 300mg bullshit like you hear. Then later add in gh or peps or both and reach new progression points. The comes the slin etc etc. I think most young ones today just want to take everything they can to make sure.

Thats good to know about the natural thing. You have a good head on your shoulders for 19. I like your honesty... you lay it all out and I appreciate that as the forums are full of bullshitters.

It's good your competitive... go as far as you can. It's good you want to win... but win for you and not to beat someone us. Although if he is a real tit the later is fine :D

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I know and totally agree with you. I honestly don't like what I'm doing. It is totally unlike me. But do you know what its like to want something with every fiber you have? The thought of not going pro to me is not possible. Its illogical, but I think that's where having true passion comes into play. The dude I mentioned was simply a reality kick in the ass for me that I'm behind the game. However, I am doing my damnedest to go about eberyhing the most intellegent way possible. Hence why I do research, post things on here, and always ask questions.
On a side note, I'm actually doing undergrad right now to then go on to med school for MD in endocrinology, so physiology and hormones are kinda my thing. So I'm not a total idiot...quite. Just about, but not totally ;)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Maybe its camera angle...but thats ok. Put it this way you are more developed leg wise than most 19 yr olds I've seen...you'll add thickness up top as u age.hit some dumbbell pullovers and suitcase rows .peace..

I'm gonna need you for hgh therapy, Dr, when u graduate.and with discount.thanks!

Last edited:

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Maybe its camera angle...but thats ok. Put it this way you are more developed leg wise than most 19 yr olds I've seen...you'll add thickness up top as u age.hit some dumbbell pullovers and suitcase rows .peace..

I'm gonna need you for hgh therapy, Dr, when u graduate.and with discount.thanks!

Haha! Naturally. Actually that's the biggest plus about the peps is a PCT from GH. But could you elaborate on the suitecase row?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I made this same offer on PM, if I can drum up enough of my code used, I will research some more rarely used peps like ACTN3 and whatever else yall may ask for.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You're a beast! I do agree about the traps though.. And not sure if its just the pose, but I would try to bring up your anterior delts a bit more too and give a lil fullness to the front of the delt.

But no shit you look great, I'm just nit picking the only lil thing I could see

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Anterior delts is something I've really been working on. Actually, over working I think. So I'm really having to experiment around on those. But thanks man. I'm doing what I can!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
So far, ten lbs down. Naturally most of its water. Feel pretty good though, somewhat sluggish.

Chemicals are only test p and eq. nothing else unless we want to count some energy pills to help me along.

Would really like to hear from yall about some peps you want tested. If you have the Ergopep news letter, you will have read my article on Hex.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Quick update. IM FLAT! holy moses im so glad i started dieting early seeing as how ive never been an aas getting ready for a show. my metabolism must be through the roof. Ive constantly had to up my carbs to keep from going hypo. I feel like im over eating, but not even full muscles, just making myself able to function!

Clen and hex are in! Administered 2 pumps clen before fasted cardio. Had Carb and protein shake, then lifted. Energy was near zero. Little to no pump. Endurance was shot. This is entirely due to severe deficit.

I will be trying something I dont think anyone has yet. Will begin researching low dose hex (50mcg) twice a day. Prefasted cardio and before bed for four weeks) By this time, rips should be in. Run those at 2iu a day. Run those alone for four weeks, meanwhile, allowing resensitization of pituitary. Then research the two together. If this combo seems syngergistic, will up the hex.

So far so good. Learning along the way and making modifications the whole time. Will do another pic update in one more week!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
quick update before pics tomorrow. Im down to 191, from 205. Tightened up a WHOLE lot. Im actually a little concerned with how im loosing weight so fast. protein and carbs are at 60g each, fats are like 10g. Strength is fine as long as i have a couple meals in.

Current chems
500mg EQ
300mg test a
40mcg clen (all i can really handle)
50mcg hex

Clen and hex are morning, with nothing on stomach. will usuallyu wait around 30 min before eating anything. This leaves me feeling super depleted. Followed this today, then had a shake and lifted. Could only go for about 40min before it hurt to move i was so wasted.

Tomorrow I will have last cheat meal. Thinking 2 steak burritos from chipolte.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
tried to do poor lighting again. actually am pleased for 10 weeks out when in decent lighting, see this and i get pretty pissed. not bad for two weeks of diet though i guess. Cant really do muh about my acne. ive tried scrubs, alcohol, but im lost on what to do.

2013-03-03_22-37-30_616.jpg 2013-03-03_22-37-41_99.jpg

2013-03-03_22-38-26_506.jpg q.jpg

2013-03-03_22-38-07_977.jpg 2013-03-03_22-37-57_459.jpg

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Leaning up nicely bro. Try tanning a few times a week for the acne. Tanning clears my skin up.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I will when it gets warm, because i dont have enough time to justify paying a fee , so i will have to lie in sun.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Time is money so 12 min in a stand up tanner is worth the 5$ twice a week for me.
Also pantothenic acid(b5) at 600 mg week works for me as it counteracts the hormonal imbalance and helps metabolize skin oils because its a vital role in coenzymeA production .

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
my rips are in. less than three weeks! have 5 kits. did 2iu this morining and will again tonight. I did subq. I have a few questions i would like some help with.

1) when should i notice water retention and numbness
2) should i continue subq, or would IM help with abosorbtion.

oh and i forgot to mention, since the rips got here so fast, will run the hex with it.

FINDINGS hed should be run with ghrh or gh. There were some slight differences with some experimentation using it by itself, but not enough to make it worth while. Sorry to burst the hopeful bubble.