©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recent DC Blast Before and Afters

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Not really a log, just a picture update...

I just finished up a 14 week DC blast using the 3-way split under the guidance of Scott Stevenson (Dante's Official DC coach). I started the blast in November just after I got my GI system healed up. So when I started, my weight was down pretty low but this blast really packed it on for me and I could not be happier with the progress. Not only am I bigger and stronger, I feel immensely better and my overall health has improved significantly. I gained over 40 pounds in the past 14 weeks!

I realize I gained some fat, but after Scott and I saw how quickly I dropped fat last time I dieted, I am not concerned at all.

I think the biggest change has been my leg size

DC14weekblastFeb2013_zpsc4e99d44.jpg

Beforeandaftersidechest_zps7d36dbd8.jpg

Beforeandafterfrontlat_zps8bf2c6b4.jpg

BeforeandafterfrontBi_zps2bc62fd8.jpg

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Where'd you neck go. lol! Great progress Atom!

When is your next show? You could could probably pack on 20 more pounds if its late in the year. But looking how low your BF is right now, if you were to gain 20 more, I don't think you'll be a bantam. Awesome job!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Where'd you neck go. lol! Great progress Atom!

When is your next show? You could could probably pack on 20 more pounds if its late in the year. But looking how low your BF is right now, if you were to gain 20 more, I don't think you'll be a bantam. Awesome job!

Thanks Brotha!

I haven't had my BF checked officially. We use skinfold readings and judge by that. So if we see them going up too fast, we taper things, but do allow for slight increases in skinfolds as long as the size gains are there. But I can say BF is definitely within reason.

You hit the nail on the head. I plan on waiting until November to compete again and we are shooting for 180lbs before we start to diet. It is just so damn fun being strong lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well sob
Looks like a Hellava good program you got
going brutha. Crazy advancent I say .Now post more workout tips like the Dante trap program so this old man can learn more
new shit. I gotta get out east .. Im gonna need show dates too. Maybe i can grab a boeing out to it..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well sob
Looks like a Hellava good program you got
going brutha. Crazy advancent I say .Now post more workout tips like the Dante trap program so this old man can learn more
new shit. I gotta get out east .. Im gonna need show dates too. Maybe i can grab a boeing out to it..

Some stuff is top secret lol I can't let all of the cats out of the bag.

But if you do head to east coast, you know how to get in touch with me and I'll take of you out here

good improvements were you running anything during that time

Thanks Thunder! Nah, I'm on prescription HRT for life but haven't run any real cycles yet. I wanna see how far I can push it with this and then step it up a notch.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Nice improvements bro. Thickened up a lot. Definitely going up a class or 2 on the stage.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Some stuff is top secret lol I can't let all of the cats out of the bag.

But if you do head to east coast, you know how to get in touch with me and I'll take of you out here

Thanks Thunder! Nah, I'm on prescription HRT for life but haven't run any real cycles yet. I wanna see how far I can push it with this and then step it up a notch.

Brother Im even more impressed you put in some hard work

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Great job brother, very noticeable gains in a short period. You still have many months to go before you decide to cut down too, pretty cool!

Scott is the man, he's up there with the best, if not the best, imo.

If you do not mind, what were your GI issues that you endured?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Great job brother, very noticeable gains in a short period. You still have many months to go before you decide to cut down too, pretty cool!

Scott is the man, he's up there with the best, if not the best, imo.

If you do not mind, what were your GI issues that you endured?

Thanks BMJ!

Yeah, no problem sharing. It was pretty complicated and lasted from September until almost thanksgiving. It started off with salmonella (PB recall) and I didn't know it was the PB so the gastroenterologist gave me anti-biotics but it kept coming back. Well the repeated doses of anti-biotics did a number on my intestines. I was in and out if the hospital because I couldn't hold any food in me and was deficient in all my nutrients. I was literally on the toilet every 20-40 minutes. I had 20-30 BMs a day!!!! So they had to IV me vitamins and fluids and let my intestines kind of rebuild. The doctor said I now basically have a permeable intestinal lining and certain foods will still fly right through me. It was rough for sure.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
I could learn a thing or two from you on leg day.... I would like to see more shoulder width on ya....

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I could learn a thing or two from you on leg day.... I would like to see more shoulder width on ya....

I agree 100%. We have been trying some new things and getting creative since my shoulders have some issues from previous dislocations and and my left one was actually crushed.

I appreciate the feedback