©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recent DC Blast Before and Afters

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
I agree 100%. We have been trying some new things and getting creative since my shoulders have some issues from previous dislocations and and my left one was actually crushed.

I appreciate the feedback

I'm glad u didnt take it the wrong way. But seriously your legs are thick and your hams are nicely developed. In the last year I really been able to bring out my delts by training them by themselves and started to do heavy reverse peck deck flys or bent over (head resting on top of a chair) and doing side raises. I found this to really round out my upper profile

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Your legs thickened up tremendously. You must have been punishing those quads for the whole time. Very impressive...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm glad u didnt take it the wrong way. But seriously your legs are thick and your hams are nicely developed. In the last year I really been able to bring out my delts by training them by themselves and started to do heavy reverse peck deck flys or bent over (head resting on top of a chair) and doing side raises. I found this to really round out my upper profile

Absolutely man, I think everyone on this board knows how to take a crtique the right way...not like a lot of other boards out there.

We are tossing in some new widowmakers for delts. This current blast my shoulders seem to be coming in better and have more of a capped look.

Another thing that I feel gives the impression having narrower shoulders is my lat width, which we are also working on.

Your legs thickened up tremendously. You must have been punishing those quads for the whole time. Very impressive...

Litterally blacking out after sets, puking, and/or collapsing to the ground...yeah, I'd say I push them pretty hard.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Damn atom serious results man you have to be proud of the hard work and effort youve put in to get those results in such a short time. Keep those kind of gains up and and youll be a fucking freak in no time.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tell her to ride you like a Red Russian Race Horse! :sFi_yeeha:

I have no idea what the fuck a russian race horse is, but I'll go for it lol

Damn atom serious results man you have to be proud of the hard work and effort youve put in to get those results in such a short time. Keep those kind of gains up and and youll be a fucking freak in no time.

Thanks. I actually plan on competing again in the bamtamweights this year. I should come in right at the top of the class weight wise. And if the conditioning I bring is within the relative ballpark of what I brought last time, I'll be looking nasty.

Once I gained the weight, I started getting some really strange pain, burning sensations in my limbs so I just dropped a few pounds, still sitting at 160lbs, but now I look a fuck ton leaner and don't have the same pain. Since there wasn't any nerve damage, my doc said it was likely from the rapid change in weight that was compressing my joints and organs and my body wasn't adjusted and the fact I have a desk job, so it compounds the effect.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I know you're messing, but still, what the hell is a russian race horse?

That is just a stupid saying me and my brother made up when we was young. But its sounds awesome when you tell a woman to do it! lol :headbang:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey AA. was looking at the pics. I see why you are womped on sore often .
You are putting in the work and it really shows. Props to you bud.... T