©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jethro Tull diet and training June 20- August 20, 2013.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Mr. BMJ- thanks!

Great job, JT!

Look forward to seeing your progress over the next 8 weeks, you already look great:)

Meredith and I are doing delts this am. No pressing exercises.

1. Lateral raises 4 x 12-15 reps
2. Upright rows -same as above
3. Rear delt raises- same as above
4. Shrugs ( I am doing these...her traps are big enough! ) lol

Legs this evening.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey JT, I see you hit guns with (what I consider) pretty high reps. Do you do that pretty consistently? Curious about what you say cause I feel like I could use some new thinking for me lately…

Last edited:

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Brick-

Hey JT, I see you hit guns with (what I consider) pretty high reps. Do you do that pretty consistently? Curious about what you say cause I feel like I could use some new thinking for me lately…

it got to the point where I kept hurting myself lifting heavy all the time. Plus, I am just generally in pain...joints, feet etc.

On top of that I got to train at Golds in Las Vegas all those years when Meredith was doing the USA's. I saw big off season guys lifting what I considered to be light weights. I mean if some off season pro is barbell rowing with 275 lbs why in the hell do I feel the need to do 365lbs?

So I am just trying to do some more reps and take care of myself. Meredith drove Tony Freeman to the airport when he guest posed in Montana. He said he uses all light weights and gets the same results. .

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
July 23rd, 2013 - meals.

Meal 1- whey protein fish oil, psyllium husk

Meal 2- whey protein and almonds.

Meal 3- turkey and 1 cup coleslaw

Meal 4- whey protein and almonds.

Meal 5- whey protein and 1 cup blueberries. Immediately after training.

Meal 6- turkey and 1 cup coleslaw.

Meal 7- whey protein and almonds.

Totals:

Calories- 2,255
Protein- 368 grams
Carbs- 55 grams
Fat- 76 grams

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

On top of that I got to train at Golds in Las Vegas all those years when Meredith was doing the USA's. I saw big off season guys lifting what I considered to be light weights. I mean if some off season pro is barbell rowing with 275 lbs why in the hell do I feel the need to do 365lbs?

Because you're a big fricken lumberjack that trains with sequoia trees:eek::D:headbang:

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Today's training went as follows:

5 am- I did 41 minutes on the precor step machine. I worked all day then took a 2 hour nap. Then I did -
Dead lifts up to 405 3 sets.
Chin ups 4 sets.
Alternate dumbell curls 4 sets
Ex bar reverse curls 4 sets.

I spent some time stretching after and during the workout.