©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Am I missing anything?

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
One thing to think about is nolva and 19-nor aas don't play well together in biome people. You may experience so esrrogen/prolactin related side effects in would run the bromo / caber / prami and aromasin throughout pct.

Will do! Bromo is on the way. I was planning on running 1/2 a tab ed for the 8 weeks. You mention pct, should I keep running 1/2 a tab ed during pct? Thanks brotha! :)

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Yes, you want your progesterone protection through pct. Now remember adex doesn't work with nolva and nolva exacerbates the estrogen/progesterone effects of the tren. So you will need to run aromasin though pct as well. 12.5 mgs ed. This will also help get your hpta going as well as free up test. It's a hell of a drug really.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Yes, you want your progesterone protection through pct. Now remember adex doesn't work with nolva and nolva exacerbates the estrogen/progesterone effects of the tren. So you will need to run aromasin though pct as well. 12.5 mgs ed. This will also help get your hpta going as well as free up test. It's a hell of a drug really.

Ok so forget the nolva on this pct and run aromasin, and bromo, what about clomid? Still run that as normal?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Ok so forget the nolva on this pct and run aromasin, and bromo, what about clomid? Still run that as normal?

Yes, run the clomid for sure. You can add D-aspartic acid to help with getting your natural test levels going faster.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Yes, run the clomid for sure. You can add D-aspartic acid to help with getting your natural test levels going faster.

Quick question, if I was going to run arimidex instead of aromasin (from what I'm reading they both do the job) at what mg ed would I run it? I have arimidex 1mg on hand that's why I ask?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
You can run it at 0.25mgs eod to start and bump it up to ed or 0.5 mgs eod if you need to