©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd show prep log

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Thanks boss, hope to have updated pictures tonight woke up at 222 today so hoping the progress is noticeable in a good way.

Off to train arms for now...

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Making changes almost daily weight still at 222 today... birthday is this weekend so heading back home to stl to train with my boys should have some film from it will update pictures this saturday or sunday...

Thanks for following fellas

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
today I took the time to reflect of where I have came from to where I am at now all the struggles and setbacks... with that said I want to share an article with you guys that I think deserves much respect.

This is my boy Brendon a true class act here and if you read the article you will know exactly what I am talking about

What is Hardcore?

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Alright fella's well been experimenting with a lot of stuff this last week weight has jumped up three pounds but you can blame the Kefei blue tops and LIGHTNING FAST tren and masteron lol

I am holding a shit ton of water too in the picture I am attaching you can tell I have the moonface going on by the dimple below my eyeball.... its pretty bad lol and yet I am tighter and tighter everyday, glutes are boxed in and lines are starting to show legs are nice and separated veins are everywhere in my body. I do have one picture from a few days ago I took in the morning... yeah its a selfie oh well lol. I should have mandatory pose pictures any day now just honestly been too busy doing everything else and grinding hard as fuck. Can't wait to pull my water and reveal what I did in 6 weeks... 24 more days.

how to screen capture

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Bro you look good in that pic. Muscles look big and round. I would like to see some pics of your back to see how lean you are?

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Bro you look good in that pic. Muscles look big and round. I would like to see some pics of your back to see how lean you are?

Will have some up either tomorrow or Sunday depends on when I can get someone to snap mandatory poses for me, and fitting it in with the crazy ass schedule ATM.