©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Cruise Pics - Atomant

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Looking good!! What show are you planning on doing bud?

I haven't planned anything yet. Something in early 2014... I'm going to keep by BF below 8% and if there anything I know how to do well, it is cut up.

Just goes to show how important nutrition and proper training are! you look great !!

Yessir! Thank you. Can't wait to see what happens when I am going full bore ;)

BTW, attached my diet...

Attachments

• Meal Plan Mentalflex.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom . lean and mean! what's the cold months looking like for you? T

Atom, you look great! What are your plans from here?

Thanks guys! Just got back in after being away for the weekend.

Well I am panning on a nice lean mass phase. Stepping up my game a little in the super supplement world and pounding the food and weight like no other. I am going to be running a fully cycle with all Ironclad products and after gaining about 15 lbs I'll look at planning a show.

I don't want to compete until I am finished with grad school so that will likely be in early 2014

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
If ICL is in your diet,,,, freak might just be an understatement=)

I guess I need to updates this thread...

So bloodwork came back nearly perfect. I had low MCV and low MCHC... just below the reference range. Everything else was spot on.

Started my ICL cycle this week with Test P, Mast E and Tren A. I also have some of the left over BD line ICL had of Anavar and Arimidex

So far no issues... veins look more pronounced already. I'll bekeep you all updated on my cycle. This is my first real big boy run :)