©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not a pic of me but a chic...

freaksized

Sep 29, 2013
US
Both the same girl...one from recent (2nd one) the other she took like a year ago she said...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It's all about how you and your girlfriend are...

You can call me what you will, but I'm not the kind of guy who is going to blow a great relationship over someone I don't really care about.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
If she knows you're involved and wants you to mess with her, she's the type to mess around period, so even if you don't get caught, can live with guilt, you might be living with some shit you catch from her and sadly pass on to your g/f.
I'd say take a pass my man. Just my .02.

freaksized

Sep 29, 2013
US
If she knows you're involved and wants you to mess with her, she's the type to mess around period, so even if you don't get caught, can live with guilt, you might be living with some shit you catch from her and sadly pass on to your g/f.
I'd say take a pass my man. Just my .02.

Good advice...I just love the strange...that's my curse

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Good advice...I just love the strange...that's my curse
I can understand that my man! There's a saying that "A man is only as loyal as his options." and for many, there are none - they remain loyal and devout. But when one comes along.... LOL
Remember, we don't have to act just like they say we do. That stigma's the real curse we deal with!