©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Silverback's transformation log and accountability journal!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
We'll I'm sold then. Delts twice a week it is then! What kind of split is best? Like Tuesdays and Thursdays or Sundays Wednesdays or what?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice job sb66.. Pick any two days u want and warm up those internal rotators so you dont ruin a rotator before u hit the iron.

Fix your bathroom floor .. Tiles cracked .. Jkn brother I'm a plumber and still use an outhouse as master bath .

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Haha I'll cover the damn floor up for the next pictures!

Didn't post any notes last night or this morning yet buy only because I was busy. I work for the city and have to plow parking lots and sidewalks when it snows. It snowed this morning so I haven't had a chance to post updates.

Yesterday went good. Today is a rest day so I didn't do cardio this morning, still going to do some this evening though.

What are your thoughts on sauces? I had to throw some mustard and ketchup on my children yesterday it was just too bland.. I have brain washed myself into the idea that all sauce is the devil and I can't have it.. I'm not one of those people who drowns everything in ranch but a little moisture and flavor helps a ton..

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Haha I meant to type CHICKEN.

Anyway day 3 is over. It was a rest day so I just did 30 min of cardio no lifting.. also I cut back my carbs throughout the day! I was starving all day though. Not sure if it was the slight cut in carbs or if I'm just getting use to having 8 meals a day but I still feel good! I was a bit light headed after cardio tonight but really very very slightly.. hardly noticeable.
Meals cooked for the next 3days and I'm looking forward to training back tomorrow..
Unfortunately we got snow today and more forecast tonight so I will be working at 6am tomorrow which means getting up at 4:30am tomorrow. It's 9pm now so I better get to bed but I'm already anxious and ready for tomorrow! My mood is especially good today. Could be my T kicking in, my girlfriend also busted me staring at her boobs tonight so sex drive must be up too haha.

I'll have to try the Greek yogurt ranch! What do you think about a little 57 sauce? It does have if I recall like 5g sugar 4g carbs.. not too much as long ad I keep it at the 2 tablespoons serving. Or is it still no good?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Add it, your diet is plenty good. Just don't put any on your children!

Haha I meant to type CHICKEN.

Anyway day 3 is over. It was a rest day so I just did 30 min of cardio no lifting.. also I cut back my carbs throughout the day! I was starving all day though. Not sure if it was the slight cut in carbs or if I'm just getting use to having 8 meals a day but I still feel good! I was a bit light headed after cardio tonight but really very very slightly.. hardly noticeable.
Meals cooked for the next 3days and I'm looking forward to training back tomorrow..
Unfortunately we got snow today and more forecast tonight so I will be working at 6am tomorrow which means getting up at 4:30am tomorrow. It's 9pm now so I better get to bed but I'm already anxious and ready for tomorrow! My mood is especially good today. Could be my T kicking in, my girlfriend also busted me staring at her boobs tonight so sex drive must be up too haha.

I'll have to try the Greek yogurt ranch! What do you think about a little 57 sauce? It does have if I recall like 5g sugar 4g carbs.. not too much as long ad I keep it at the 2 tablespoons serving. Or is it still no good?

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So I'm up and fed! About to head to the gym. I surprisingly am not very tired this morning despite the 4am alarm clock.. ready for a good day!

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
I've taken to hitting the gym at 5am these days, it is actually quite nice.
No people hogging the racks or machines, feel energized for the rest of the day ect

Perhaps if this goes well enough you can join me in making this a daily habit ;)

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
My gym is actually busier at 5am than 5pm..
Since I'm doing my lifting in the afternoon anyway they can have the racks in the morning as long as a stair climber is open!
I agree about feeling energized for the day though but
but In order to get a full workout on the am I'd have to be there much earlier if I wanted to make it to work on time. Right now it's just the 20min cardio.