©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Silverback's transformation log and accountability journal!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
The remodeled bathroom is looking sharp bro..
How's the cardio looking? 1650 is not many calories for guy your size.. To me I'd add lots of fresh greens , lay off high sugar drinks if you drink them on the side, brown rice not white and plenty of water.. more info on current training and how much etc brother .

1" 30g luer lock pin tips are available..pm me for the location nearest you.
Nice work bro. . Go Seahawks !

I'm doing 25min a.m. cardio and 25min more after my workout in the afternoon. Even on rest days cardio twice a day. I do eat brown rice rather than white. I only drink water throughout the day except a cup of black coffee before morning cardio.
Always at least 1gallon. I try to get my gallon jug down by the time I get home from work so any water at the gym, with dinner, before bed etc. is above my 1 gallon goal.. Probably close to 2 gallons daily depending on my workout. And realistically I am eating more calories in greens than I said.. Like I said I use them as a filler to keep me full. Usually anywhere from 4 to 12 cups a day. Typically broccoli or asparagus.

As far as my workout, I have upped my reps and decreased rest times a bit to keep heart rate up. Plus using a lot of dropset, double dropset and supersets. For example.. Last night I did leg press of 295lbs for 3 sets of 85! superset each set with 20 reps of 135lbs squat..
Then on to leg extensions.. Double drop sets 260x4, 240x4, 220x4, 200x4 for 3 sets. Then a 4th set of partial reps at 200lbs to failure at about 20 reps
Then cardio and that was it! Short and brutally sweet! Doesn't sound like much but it did the job! And then some.

A lot of dropsets! Usually followed by partial reps to failure. As well as FST-7 on my lacking muscle groups.

I don't want to explain FST-7 right now. If you are interested google is great haha.. Its a technique by Hany Rambod

I know the calories are a bit low.. When I calculated it all out I was actually a bit shocked! But my body seems to be responding very well to this amount.. The fat is peeling off and I am maintaining strength and feel great! My muscles are recovering well and I have plenty of energy to train.

I hope I'm not coming across sounding like I think I know it all and I'm arguing with you guys at all! That is farthest from the truth. I really appreciate the advice!

Do you see any reason I shouldn't keep my calories low? What should I be looking for as "symptoms" of needing the extra calories?

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sorry, I know I am late to this party.
You look like you have a solid plan and these guys always have good advice. Your calories are low but if its working then keep going until you hit that plateau, then adjust as needed. Just be careful. I've run into the wall a few times on the low calorie route, it can sneak up on ya. But your doing great and keep posting your progress. It motivates us all.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm doing 25min a.m. cardio and 25min more after my workout in the afternoon. Even on rest days cardio twice a day. I do eat brown rice rather than white. I only drink water throughout the day except a cup of black coffee before morning cardio.
Always at least 1gallon. I try to get my gallon jug down by the time I get home from work so any water at the gym, with dinner, before bed etc. is above my 1 gallon goal.. Probably close to 2 gallons daily depending on my workout. And realistically I am eating more calories in greens than I said.. Like I said I use them as a filler to keep me full. Usually anywhere from 4 to 12 cups a day. Typically broccoli or asparagus.

As far as my workout, I have upped my reps and decreased rest times a bit to keep heart rate up. Plus using a lot of dropset, double dropset and supersets. For example.. Last night I did leg press of 295lbs for 3 sets of 85! superset each set with 20 reps of 135lbs squat..
Then on to leg extensions.. Double drop sets 260x4, 240x4, 220x4, 200x4 for 3 sets. Then a 4th set of partial reps at 200lbs to failure at about 20 reps
Then cardio and that was it! Short and brutally sweet! Doesn't sound like much but it did the job! And then some.

A lot of dropsets! Usually followed by partial reps to failure. As well as FST-7 on my lacking muscle groups.

I don't want to explain FST-7 right now. If you are interested google is great haha.. Its a technique by Hany Rambod

I know the calories are a bit low.. When I calculated it all out I was actually a bit shocked! But my body seems to be responding very well to this amount.. The fat is peeling off and I am maintaining strength and feel great! My muscles are recovering well and I have plenty of energy to train.

I hope I'm not coming across sounding like I think I know it all and I'm arguing with you guys at all! That is farthest from the truth. I really appreciate the advice!

Do you see any reason I shouldn't keep my calories low? What should I be looking for as "symptoms" of needing the extra calories?

You May get a bit lethargic or even light headed. I get headaches from too low calories. Every one is different but if you've got fat to burn. you should be alright.:)

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Got some 28g pins for my test! So much easier! A bit slow drawing it up but not too bad! In really liking the twice a week injections! I feel like I actually notice a difference now!

One thing though.. One of my main reasons for starting the blood work and getting stuff checked out was that I was getting some gyno (before ever using the test) it has gotten a little better. But my nipples are still pretty sensitive.. Sometimes worse than others. I'm wondering if I should start some clomid nolva or arimadex.. My endocrinologist didn't seem worried about the issue. I had ultrasound and mammogram done and nothing serious but he did see some slight breast tissue growth but as he said its "purely cosmetic" so I haven't been worried about it. But I feel like it couldn't hurt to try a serm

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Well guys a little update! I know I'm not posting much.. been having some relationship problems distracting me from the forum! But I haven't let it sway my training or diet! Things are still going well there. I'm now down to 229lbs! And my scale shows 19% body fat! That's down from about 24% Jan 1st!
Pants are all VERY loose and I am feeling great! I need to get some pics posted. Hopefully this weekend!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks for the encouragement fellas! I know I've been quiet lately but I'm still pushing on.. relationship issues got me a little off track for a bit.. had a few bad weeks in a row but I'm feeling good and ready to get shit done and finish these 12 weeks off strong. I usually had my girl take my pics so I'm going to have to either set up a tripod or get some new girls over to do it for me 😉

I'm still hovering right around 230lbs but bf% is still slowly dropping. Planning on getting the diet back on lock down and keeping my training hard!

Thanks again for the kind words guys! It means a lot.

On a side note the single life mixed with my now fitter body has been getting me all kinds of attention from the ladies!! Lol definitely enjoying that!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Alright guys!! I know I dropped off the planet for a while.. Relationship issues got me a little messed up and I was doing my best to stay as on track as possible! I ended up winning the Transformation contest at my gym! so that is a huge plus!! I have put together some before/after pics from day 1 compared to today.. keeping in mind my 12 weeks has been come and gone for over a month now.. I have gained back a little weight but mostly in muscle mass. weigh in this morning had me at 226lbs and 19.8%bf

anyway here are my pics.. not as great of results as I would have liked to see but you get out what you put in! I am just going to keep improving every day! thanks for all of the help guys

Attachments

• Before after front.png
    Before after front.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
  • before and after side.png
    before and after side.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 31
  • before and after back.png
    before and after back.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 31

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well the floor transformation is still in the works i see.
So sb66 what are u exactly on brutha?.

Oh ...so your chick who we helped thru your post here is gone? Well, for me , size 12 the bitches ass and say the curb awaits dear... if its she gone temporary then next time lay the pipe deep..

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Well the floor transformation is still in the works i see.
So sb66 what are u exactly on brutha?.

Oh ...so your chick who we helped thru your post here is gone? Well, for me , size 12 the bitches ass and say the curb awaits dear... if its she gone temporary then next time lay the pipe deep..

Haha I always love reading your posts IB. all I am on is the 100mg/week test cyp trt still.. Split into 50mg every monday and thursday. And yeah the floor is low on my priority list Haha sorry just going to have to live with it..