©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

LR3, Clen and Letro Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I will carry on as normal now. Things have been good. I have been training hard. I wasn't overwhelmed with the LR3 but the other day I took a lot more and felt a big difference. I wasn't planning to take so much it just sort of happened. I was pumped up for my workout as I had been out the gym for a few days. I injected my quads then I thought I will do my delts too then with the thought of I will train calves at the end I done them too. I must have done over 300mcg in the one go in multiple areas. I felt that hit me strong and I ended up having an amazing workout. But on the whole I am not overwhelmed with it but it has definitely added to fullness.

I have been using letro each night at about 2.5mg and that is going well. I love the way the clen makes me feel... I haven't gone over about 80mcg though. The clen gives me a great boost and I can tell it is doing a lot of good. I have only been doing 1 shot of cjc no dac and hexarelin and do that pre bed at a high dose. I am having some of the most incredible dreams ever using that combo.

Lastly the LGD-4033. I wasn't too sure at first but it has built up and I am loving it now. Obviously I also added the LR3 so I can't pinpoint everything but I have only used the LR3 3-4 days so I have a fair idea of what is doing what. The LGD is keeping me full and is definitely helping me build muscle. It has increased my strength and that is certain as my strength has literally been stagnant for about 2 years. It's subtle in many ways but highly effective and I am enjoying it. I recommend this one a lot. It's the first SARM I have used and I am very impressed. I am using about 5mg but plan to up that slowly. I upped it a lot one day but felt sick so will do it more gradually in the future.

Here are some pics. They haven't turned out well but I am definitely a lot fuller even at 3am just after a shave and shower.

16c9emf.jpg

2ceg9ld.jpg

2ue2wx2.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been good but a major change of plan. I have had bad acne for awhile (never used to get it) but it has become really bad the last few weeks. I am not usually bothered about looks but I have severe acne on my head and back and it is starting to get to me. As a result I have decided to drop most things and just clean out for a bit.

I have never cruised on tren before but just started 20mg test and tren per day. I know tren is not ideal but I want to stay sharp and I will keep my dose 20mg or below. I have dropped the LGD which I love so will add that back in during my next blast. I have dropped the clen but will carry on using the peps pre bed and LR3 pre workout. I have also dropped the letrozole as I don't need it now and it wouldn't have been helping my lipids.

I have started vit b5 and will likely give Accutane a short run. I am cleaning my diet up and adding in green tea and 12g fish oil per day. My plan is to sort this acne out then to try our new pro hormone 3-MHD. I know it isn't ideal just jumping back on something so strong but I have a transformation I need to keep working towards :D I will be able to access the prohormone best on a cruise dose too. The next 2 months is about tightening up, sorting out my skin and hopefully gaining a few pounds of solid muscle. I won't be starting the 3-MHD for another few weeks but here are the ingredients:

Formula:
Dymethazine (2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-17β-ol-3-one-azine)
20 mg
Hexadrone (6-Chloro-androst-4- ene-17b-ol-3-one) 25 mg
Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) 10 mg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I took a fairly large dose of cjc no dac and hexarelin (150mcg and 100mcg) pre bed. I also tried a little bit of prami as I wanted a deep sleep so used about 0.1mg. I had a great sleep and woke up with numb hands. I missed the gym and haven't actually been for 4 days now but feel well rested so gonna push it hard 2moro.

I want to get on some MK-677 for the next 2 months to see if that is as good as people say.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have ordered some bac water and will start my second LR3 vial when I get that. I took another large pre bed dose of cjc no dac and hexarelin last night. I added in 0.1mg prami again and had a great sleep. I plan to take 20mg tadalafil pre workout 2moro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The letro isn't killing your estrogen too much? How's the libido on it?

Letro destroyed my libido. I was fine at first but the higher the dose I went the lower my libido became. It got to the point I had no sexual urges at all (mental feeling). I have stopped it now and my libido is coming back more each day :D At least it shows how potent my letrozole was.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I decided to try my LR3 the other night pre bed in both calves. I will hit my quads (100mcg) in multiple areas (10) pre workout and train legs. This tadalafil is ridiculous. I took 25mg yesterday and all I can say is... :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started some GHRP-2 last night. I mixed it with cjc no dac. I woke up with numb hands... not that been that numb for many weeks. I only have a tiny bit of cjc- no dac left so when that runs out I will be using GHRP-2 alone until I put another order in. I hope to order in the next week so it won't be long. Gonna dose the GHRP-2 at 150mcg twice daily for now.

Almost forgot I dosed the LR3 in my calves like I mentioned in my previous post. I done 2 injs of about 20mcg in each calf. One slight issue I think I have sprained my little toe. I can barely walk but hopefully it heals fast.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My toe is worst than I thought. Work was horrible and I struggled all night. I was gonna go home but I just went through the pain. I may have to forget about calf training for a few days just incase. I want to hit quads hard 2moro though so my toe is not gonna stop me. I am looking forward to using the LR3 in my quads 2moro :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I shot about 250mcg GHRP-2 and I was ravenous... went through a lot of food in a short time! I had a deep sleep and woke up feeling great with numb hands... not very numb but I am hoping when I swop over to MK-677 that will change.

Earlier I shot my LR3 pre workout in my calves and felt a big difference. I done 3 injs of about 20mcg in each calf so 120mcg total. I trained them first and the pump was great and painful :D

My plan was to train calves and hams but I got carried away and 55 mins spent on calves and 5 mins on hams. My calf workout looked like this...

(Stretches between every set of calves)
Leg Press Calf Press... a lot of sets... I would do a set 2 footed then do each calf separate for a set. Add a 25kg plate to one side and repeat... both feet, right foot and left foot. Didn't go really heavy and ended up with 6x 25kg plates.
Smith Machine Calf Raise... about 3 sets of 25 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raise... Variety of reps but for most sets I went extra slow so about 10 secs per rep and kept the weight moderate. I done these 1 footed too.
Leg Press Calf Presses... this machine is different to the above and a completely different feel. I never use this but it is gonna become a regular thing now. You sit upright and it involves a cable. I felt these a lot. I went up to the full weight rack and basically performed about 4 sets to complete failure with minimal rest in between (about 15 secs).
Hams was just seated leg curl and slow and controlled reps.

2moro I train chest, back and calves and I am gonna micro dose the LR3 in my chest. I will also take 20mcg tadalafil pre workout. I plan to add in LGD-4033 in about a week or so.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I went to bed late last night so decided to take some prami with my ghrp-2. I overslept so missed the gym... the break probably done me good though. When I dose GHRP-2 I can get quite bad CTS (which I like) but it varies all the time. I would say 80% of the time it is very minor and not very noticeable. However when I add prami even at 0.1mg I wake up and my hands are severely numb which shows it's good effects on gh.

2moro I am gonna train arms and quads which is an unusual workout for me but I feel like something different :)