©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar pros and cons?

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
the only real negative for me is that it's the weakest of all the orals I've used.

It was the first oral that I made into gummy bears though.. LOL

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Just a few things I feel need to be said :

1-Yes, Masteron is one of the absolute best steroids at ripping your hair off your scalp. This doesn't mean all DHT are. Anavar is the ONLY exception. The rest will definitely screw you over

2- Blood pressure and totally trashed lipids on anavar? I'm not sure if you guys are getting legitimate anavar, or you must be extremely sensitive to orals?
Even my own gf ran it for 8 weeks at 25mg and absolute nothing budged on her profile. No lipids, cholesterol, or bp or liver issues at All. My 'brother' also ran it at 150mg a day once, ZERO blood pressure issues. Enzymes and cholesterol did change as expected, nowhere near as bad as even 50 dbol for 8 weeks.

I have several acquaintances ran 50-80mg for 8 weeks and zero issues. Only report I have personally seen is 100mg did elevate liver enzymes and affect cholesterol, nowhere near as bad as dbol or Winstrol would. In fact, most pros will do up to 200mg/day for 2-3 months, and although it takes a toll, it does not trash them in any way shape or form to the way you're describing. Must be diet, lifestyle, genetics, or you got winstrol instead...

3- primo is no where comparable to anavar at all.
Anavar at 75mg a day van give very good, very noticeable gains if you have real gear. Primo is usually around 800-1000, with 600 minimum weekly for a long time to really see actual good gains come about. Anavar also destroys it in the strength gain department, the gains are significantly faster and more onset, and the size gains i would even argue are significantly better, especially mg for mg.

Regardless, neither of these drugs are used for size unless by a girl or recreational lifter just trying to look decent.

But primo and anavar are nowhere similar... Primo will empty your pockets waaaaaay more and take waaaaaay longer to see real gains and they still won't be as pronounced as anavar unless taking unfair doses in making the comparison (ex; 1k primo for 14 weeks vs 40 anavar for 6weeks

Is this for real? Lol

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Debating running it soon...what's a good dose for someone who runs 150mg drol?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Debating running it soon...what's a good dose for someone who runs 150mg drol?

150 mgs of var will be fine if u can handle that much anadrol. Btw, your hair will fall out at a faster rate and your lipids, specifically hdl, will be in the toilet. Have fun!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Amateurmale, I saw your posts about you/your wife experience on anavar and honestly I was confused(srs). You're not the only one though, I keep seeing these testimonials about peoples lipids getting wrecked on anavar.... I'm seriously confused.

My entire friend circle, which includes IFBB BB Pro's taking 200mg/day have never found anavar to be horrible on lipids at all. I mean even at 50mg day for 3 months, levels were not even +/- 10 points out of range... 100% serious.

I do agree though, that even Anadrol is safer on the lipids mg for mg.

Are you absolutely 100% sure that you guys were taking Anavar? I feel like there is NO way!! What you are describing literally sounds 100% like Winstrol - I can see bad hair loss and lipids trashed on winstrol. Even extremely reputable sources , and I'm talking VERY reputable ones with TONS of good feedback and TONS (thousands and thousands) of BUYERS fake their anavar.

Or they will put a SMALL amount of anavar in it so the LabMax test passes,but then they fill the rest with winstrol...

I'm telling you man, it really sounds like you took winstrol =/

IMO, in order of safest on lipid profile(though some will disagree)

#1) Anadrol
#2) Anavar
#3) Tbol
#4) Dbol

The rest I'm not going to list because imo stuff like Halotestin or Winstrol just wreaths so much havoc, I'm not even putting on the list Lolz.

Mightyjohn - I think you might like Anadrol more, I'm sure you've tried it in the past. if you get to low bodyfat and are on eq/tren/mast or something similar, and then throw in Anadrol...you look ridiculous...even more so if there's GH in the picture.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Amateurmale, I saw your posts about you/your wife experience on anavar and honestly I was confused(srs). You're not the only one though, I keep seeing these testimonials about peoples lipids getting wrecked on anavar.... I'm seriously confused.

My entire friend circle, which includes IFBB BB Pro's taking 200mg/day have never found anavar to be horrible on lipids at all. I mean even at 50mg day for 3 months, levels were not even +/- 10 points out of range... 100% serious.

I do agree though, that even Anadrol is safer on the lipids mg for mg.

Are you absolutely 100% sure that you guys were taking Anavar? I feel like there is NO way!! What you are describing literally sounds 100% like Winstrol - I can see bad hair loss and lipids trashed on winstrol. Even extremely reputable sources , and I'm talking VERY reputable ones with TONS of good feedback and TONS (thousands and thousands) of BUYERS fake their anavar.

Or they will put a SMALL amount of anavar in it so the LabMax test passes,but then they fill the rest with winstrol...

I'm telling you man, it really sounds like you took winstrol =/

IMO, in order of safest on lipid profile(though some will disagree)

#1) Anadrol
#2) Anavar
#3) Tbol
#4) Dbol

The rest I'm not going to list because imo stuff like Halotestin or Winstrol just wreaths so much havoc, I'm not even putting on the list Lolz.

Mightyjohn - I think you might like Anadrol more, I'm sure you've tried it in the past. if you get to low bodyfat and are on eq/tren/mast or something similar, and then throw in Anadrol...you look ridiculous...even more so if there's GH in the picture.

I'm not the only one with that experience. Just google anavar effects on lipids. It's everywhere.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yeah I know,

That's what I said...

I swear, you're all getting winny!loll idk

I have severe arthritis in my knee and so does my wife. If we were taking winstrol they would ache more instead of feeling better. Remember anavar enhances joint lubrication similar to deca

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yea.

It must be genetics or diet then. I really have no clue.

My girl friend took it for near 8weeks. Her hdl, ldl, cholesterol, and liver results didn't even budge... They were all perfect. Then I saw your wife results on less, and my mind was blown.

I know we're getting anavar too because:
1)no virilization at ALL
2)very noticeable strength gain
3)visible hardness and leaner without changing diet
4)source is extremely reputable, provides ifbb pros that are known
5)no joint pain, so definitely not winstrol, and if it was winstrol it would have tanked her values

No virilization rules out dbol, anadrol,
No joint pain and tanked lipids rules out winstrol
Visible hardness and very good strength means it is pretty much for sure anavar.

The other possibility Is that it's Tbol, but still I highly doubt it.

Idk man... Idk

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
it is really good to get in shape but it is so hard to get good anavar

most anavar seems to be dianabol or winstrol

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
That's what everyone always says.
But if you look at the poll on PM asking what everyone's favorite oral is, it's number two behind DBol. :confused:
i think its weak for muscle gains compared to other orals like adrol or dbol. To me its more of asthetic compound like winny or mast. Not weak but more for hardening/stregnth then big muscle gains.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
The only negatives -

1 - Price
2 - Faked or severely underdosed quite a bit
3 - Nausea @ higher doses makes it difficult for me to eat
4 - As bad on lipids as Winstrol