©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My log. Max peptide

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I didn't does before the gym today gonna after. Upped my P.Wo. and getting a decent workout in but I just don't feel as good. Guess im not gonna do that again. This might suck when my peps run out. Next I want to tey the ghp 6

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Well didn't make it to the gym today. The wife wouldn't let me skip church today. Then the gym closes at 2pm. That part sucks. Ill make up for it in the morning

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Today doing legs
Woke up ate a big bowl of Kelloggs kraze took a shit and made it tk the gym. Weighed in at 182 lbs. Feeling great

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I will finish off the last bottle of qc 1295 wo dac today. I stil have a bottle of ipam left. today I'm 181.5 lbs. Feeling the pump right aways. Killing back and sholders

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I'm mixing my last bottle of ipam tonight. I. Just going to ru. That at 150 msg a night for the sleep aid. When i first started I had some vivid dreams. Then there were times i would remember dreaming but not what it was about. But the past few nights i don't remember dreaming at all. It has been easier to was up at 0330 and eat goto the gym

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
This morning I work up at 0230 and still had an hour to sleep. I felt great like I could of started my day then and there. But decided to get that last hour of sleep. When I work up at 0330 I didn't feel like waking up or getting out from the covers. so I took the morning off and did my workout after work. Did legs today and killed it.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Still getting the warm fuzzy feeling from the Ipam. Im going to miss that. I have to admit it seems like i have to push a little harder to pin. I was never a jab it in kind of guy. Unless its sex. I always like to oin nice and slow no matter where I'm pinning. My skin j7st seems tuffer these days. I do like that to.

I tried to contact the boys at maximpeptide.com and let them kniw about the log being almkst done. I even sent them a link and haven't heard anything back. Pre delivery it was great but i have not heard anything from them or there rep since.

Any hiw i did as i was asked and got to try something new that I think I'm gonna stick with.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Weighed in 1mat 182.5. My weight seems obstice around 179-182 lbs it's from one daybti the other. Humm idk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Well everything is said and done. I have to say after trying peptides for the first time i think there going to be apart of my daily cycle. I'm just about to the point where my money is right so that's a good thing. I will try out some new ones to see what works best in my forever bulking cycle.

Thank you to maximpeptides.com for letting me log for them. I did enjoy it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If you've seen my pics I have gotten really dark running there mt2 plus a side effect is a constant boner for you old guys