©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roadglide's NPC heavyweight show prep

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Tonight was my 2nd leg day of the week. More of a lighter less stressful workout on the joints but have been incorporating occlusion training for my quad work on my lighter leg day to take some of the strain off my knees but still getting very good stimulation of the legs.

V-squat machine-10 sets 10 reps with 30 sec rest between sets..legs occluded during entire 10 sets. Crazy pump and insanely difficult to push through this.

Glute ham raises-5 sets 8 reps with added weight
Seated leg curl-FST-7 sets
Calves-FST-7

I have had really bad knee pain for years now and just recently started using TB-500 and BPC-157 and my pain is virtually gone. It is almost to good to be true and I have been blasting my legs and still they are holding up well. I would recommend it to anyone with nagging injuries. I even had shoulder pain that was getting very bad and literally after a few local injections in the area it is gone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
What have you been using for occlusion bands. I love training this way and brings out some crazy vascularity

Tonight was my 2nd leg day of the week. More of a lighter less stressful workout on the joints but have been incorporating occlusion training for my quad work on my lighter leg day to take some of the strain off my knees but still getting very good stimulation of the legs.

V-squat machine-10 sets 10 reps with 30 sec rest between sets..legs occluded during entire 10 sets. Crazy pump and insanely difficult to push through this.

Glute ham raises-5 sets 8 reps with added weight
Seated leg curl-FST-7 sets
Calves-FST-7

I have had really bad knee pain for years now and just recently started using TB-500 and BPC-157 and my pain is virtually gone. It is almost to good to be true and I have been blasting my legs and still they are holding up well. I would recommend it to anyone with nagging injuries. I even had shoulder pain that was getting very bad and literally after a few local injections in the area it is gone.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What have you been using for occlusion bands. I love training this way and brings out some crazy vascularity

I use a rubber type of band called vodoo band. It's about 2.5 inches wide and stretches like a rubber band and you can get it really right without making it hard to contract the quads. The knee wraps always felt like it was cutting of my ability to still be able to contract the muscle.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Thursday-shoulders/abs

Plate loaded press-4 sets 8-10
DB rear delt raises-3 sets 8-10
DB front raises-3 sets 8-10
DB side lat raises-FST-7
Plate loaded shrugs-5 sets 8-10
Abs-3 sets
I this has been my first week of fasted cardio and also bumping up my fat burners and I have noticed my bw has dropped about 3-5lbs. What's crazy is with this type of training doing just straight sets and moderate reps my strength is at all time high even at way less bw.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Tonight is my main arm day and it's honestly pretty brutal of a workout considering it's arms. Doing the FST-7 training I feel has really filled out my arms even while in precontest and they are still taping right at 20".
Close grip smith press-4 sets 8-10
Cable curl-4 sets 8-10
DB skull crush-4 sets 8-10
DB curls-4 sets 8-10
Machine dips-4 sets 8-10
Hammer curls-4 sets 8-10
V-bar press downs-FST-7
Machine curls-FST-7
Calves-5 sets
This typ of training is very basic with straight sets and allows me to train very heavy and not burn myself out until the end where I just absolutely fill the muscle up like crazy and volumize it to max. Like I said I'm 8 weeks out now and stronger than I was at 265 and full blown offseason.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
8 weeks out today from first show and arounf 12 weeks from 2nd show. Weight was 233 this morning before any water or food. Down a couple pounds from last week but I did start fasted cardio this week.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 54
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 54
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    314.1 KB · Views: 56
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 54

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
sunday was my higher volume heavy leg day. Bodyweight has dropped a little more even after I had a fat load meal sat night. setting between 230-233 in morning with no food or water in me. My cardio did get increased a bit this week also so hopefully will continue to tighten up.

barbell front squats-4 sets 8-10
leg press-3 sets 10-12
leg ext-3 sets 15-20
hack squats-FST-7

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 54

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Monday-back/light bic

Wide grip lat pull-3 sets 8-10
Close grip lat pull-3 sets 8-10
Seated wide grip cable row-3 sets 8-10
Supp t-bar row-3 sets 8-10
Low machine row-FST-7
Calves-5 sets.
Since I have been hammering legs twice week my low back takes a beating so I have been trying to use more machines and cable movements to save my back. My weight was still 240 tonight in evening.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Tuesday-chest/light tric.
Flat machine press-4 sets 8-10
Flat Fb press-3 sets 8-10
Incline plate loaded press-3 sets 8-10
Machine flys-FST-7
Press downs-FST-7

Wed-legs
V-squat 10 sets 10 reps all sets occluded
Glute ham raises-3 sets 8-10
Lying leg curl-3 sets 8-10
Seated leg curl-FST-7
Seated calves-5 sets 8-10

Body weight is setting around 229-230 in the morning right now. Deff have been dropping more weight since upped fasted cardio and fat burners.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Thanks man. Yeah I feel like it has deff have me a more full rounded look that I didn't have before. Actually pretty excited to see how I respond to it offseason as well.

Im a huge fan of slin myself and run it often....

Used properly & with respect slin can be a game changer for some!