©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AR-15 Log

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I've suffered from depression, OCD, and extreme Anxiety ( social mostly) my entire life bro. Like I said I think in an earlier post I mostly hold it in check with medication, exercise, therapy, and a few years ago I found meditation really helps me as well. As I'm sure with many people who truely suffer from it there are times that it just hits me and no matter what I do I can't beat it. It lasts any where from a few weeks to at its worst a month and then I'm pretty much back to normal. Or at least as close as I can get to normal. Lol

The OCD other than constantly counting shit I can actually use to my advantage for a lot of shit in my daily life.

I struggle with whether I believe that AAS can cause my depression to worsen while on cycle. I'm not doubting you in the least so please take no offense I'm just thinking out loud and actually welcome and appreciate your thoughts and experiences. They can only help me.
I mean common sense depending on how you look at depression would want me to think that if I'm fucking with my hormones in a big way by using AAS then it certainly could increase my attacks because both my Test and Estrogen levels are through the roof. But then if I believe that then I would have to buy into "Roid Rage" in a big way and I just can't. I know that in Hormones 101 if your a man and you raise your test levels then in theory your "manly" features such as aggression should be increased as well but I personally have never gotten to a point that I couldn't control my emotions while cycling the same as I could if I wasn't and I generally have a pretty bad temper to start with. I think most Roid Rage incidents are more geared towards somebody juicing having gotten bigger and just looking to intimidate people they normally wouldn't or couldn't.
I do wish Psych would throw in his expertise in the depression area since I get the impression that's his thing but he's always so caught up in him and Magnus posting cute little pics to each other and now I think he's into buying Korean Port a Potties or some weird shit like that so he probably doesn' have time. :)

Anyway sorry this is suppose to be about a cycle not my mental issues. I apologize for the long and worthless post. I got a little carried away....AR....

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Im at nationals.

What ever your doctor is giving you tell him u take roids. If ur on Ssri or tricyclines you should stop the roids.