©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Body Transformation".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight lose "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of your Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!
I'm loving the dedication here, you've put solid thought behind this obviously and your experience plays a huge role.

1g test base a week, haha love the hardcore truth here!!! How you liking that say compared to running 1g or grams of cyp, prop, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Elvia, my body is in a deep state of ketosis. The amounts of Lantus that I'm doing keeps me there. My target is staying below 30 grams of carbs a day. I have a hand full of cashews twice a day as a snack. Also will have a TBS of peanut butter as well.
I know the fats are being burned in the form of ATP and the protein is being converted to carbs for the Lantus. Nothing shows up on a keto piss strip. IMO, because I'm ingesting under 30grams of carbs a day "I believe" I'm in deep keto.
Something is going to have to give here in the next week. I'm going to be 5 to 6 percent body fat soon. That's not a place I like to visit very much.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm loving the dedication here, you've put solid thought behind this obviously and your experience plays a huge role.

1g test base a week, haha love the hardcore truth here!!! How you liking that say compared to running 1g or grams of cyp, prop, etc?

Rambo, I cut and will paste from the first page of my Log for you to read:

Why high estrogen???

Testosterone Suspension:
160mlg of testosterone suspension will create a great deal of estrogen since it originates as a non-esterfied AAS. Estrogen up-regulates the muscle cells glucose transporters called GLUT-4 and increases androgen receptor sensitivity. This also means that the administered testosterone is free or unbound from its inactivating protein SHBG. A great deal of the hormone entering the circulatory system is quickly bound, though not before a serious degree of anabolism should take place. But there is a portion left bound and in reserve.
(Insulin) inhibited SHBG should be freed up resulting in a synergistic anabolic response. By freeing the remaining testosterone from SHBG an increase in androgenic activity should take place. Since SHBG is also estrogen binding the protein excretion of estrogens should be dramatically accelerated. This results in rapid estrogen clearing and an increase in GH. Most of you guys now GH and insulin must both be present in the liver to produce IGF-1.

BTW: The gear and amounts I recommend is what I believe is necessary for extreme growth in this chemical environment. Feel free to add or subtract as you see fit. As far as the "water based"? I think it's a necessity for optimum results.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Psych, none of that is my science. I just study my ass off and literally take notes because this stuff fascinates me. I wish so bad that I could go back to my twenties and find out what I could have achieved knowing what I do now. But don't we all. :)

speeder

May 15, 2017
i'm really enjoying this log, concreteguy. thanks so much for doing this..

question: provided someone was lean <10% bf, do you think a natural guy (no aas or gh) would see much benefit from doing this?

thanks bro!

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
CG what AI you use with this amount of gear and how much? - have you ever thought to space your lantus dose morning and night? Lantus has a 12 hour half life so this might be even better route i of administration ( 65 iu of lantus / 24 hours in a day = ~2,6 iu per hour )
Maybe raise your dose to 72 iu as to have an even 3 iu per hour ( I think your nutrition-macros can cover that...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
i'm really enjoying this log, concreteguy. thanks so much for doing this..

question: provided someone was lean <10% bf, do you think a natural guy (no aas or gh) would see much benefit from doing this?

thanks bro!

Absolutely! You would lose fat at an accelerated rate and if you keep your proteins in the upper 400grams a day you will grow faster than any natty on earth. The insulin is still hard at work on you. It doesn't know your not on gear.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG what AI you use with this amount of gear and how much? - have you ever thought to space your lantus dose morning and night? Lantus has a 12 hour half life so this might be even better route i of administration ( 65 iu of lantus / 24 hours in a day = ~2,6 iu per hour )
Maybe raise your dose to 72 iu as to have an even 3 iu per hour ( I think your nutrition-macros can cover that...)

Very interesting idea:lightbulb: That may be in my future.

I use zero AI's. The insulin is excellent at that already.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Enjoying this log so far. Curious how you get on over the next few weeks. How long to you plan to stay on lantus? Will you cycle it on and off? Are you sticking with keto or do you plan to rotate carbs in at some point?

speeder

May 15, 2017
Enjoying this log so far. Curious how you get on over the next few weeks. How long to you plan to stay on lantus? Will you cycle it on and off? Are you sticking with keto or do you plan to rotate carbs in at some point?

also curious about this

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

I'm getting very lean. Lean to a point that concerns me a little. If I can't stop this I'll have to do carb ups on the weekends.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
U r still at maintenance cals?
R u hungry at all?
How r u feeling all in all?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Nothing wrong with getting super lean! Curious how you will go about rebounding as I know gaining muscle is your main target. Perhaps you will have to feed that insulin dose more. How is your weight now? Is it still going up or has it stalled?

speeder

May 15, 2017
I'm 208lbs and as clean as I ever want to be without entering a show. I'm not stalled at all.

cg, seriously appreciate what you're doing here... this game is all about experimenting and seeing what works, so i'm very glad you have an open mind with things are are willing to try stuff that most people would never think of doing...

i personally do extremely well on keto diets, but have never run slin...

So basically, using your approach with the keto diet and the lantus will allow you to grow faster than usual while slowly getting leaner, right?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
You will lean down at a normal keto diet pace as the Lantus converts proteins to carbs and forces it into your cells. This keeps you in an anabolic window constantly. This condition with the use of gear proves to be a synergistic effect on building muscle.

speeder

May 15, 2017
You will lean down at a normal keto diet pace as the Lantus converts proteins to carbs and forces it into your cells. This keeps you in an anabolic window constantly. This condition with the use of gear proves to be a synergistic effect on building muscle.

Thanks CG!

So how are things going? Are you still progressing nicely?