©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Could I do propionate instead?
I dont do water based
Seen some real bad problems with waterbased drugs

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Prop isn't going to convert to estrogen near as much. But yes you can use it in place of suspension.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
OK, I'm getting ready to do morning cardio. 30min on the stepper.

Attachments

• Supplements.jpg
    Supplements.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 108

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
As you know forcing 12 pounds off from that pic was a majorly bad move. You were super lean and looked great at that time. But you can't change the past only the future so make it happen. I will be following. I enjoy a good log. It's great seeing guys transform :)

I appreciate the true Elvia. Wish you had my ear and had stopped me! I'm open to any advise you may have friend.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Your plan looks solid. 40g leucine a typo? Did you mean 4g for shake 1? I take a big dose of leucine but 40g in one shake is pushing it :D

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good eye Viking! I'm taking 10 grams, that's two tsp per shake. Don't underestimate leucine brother. That shit mixes with everything you have in your stomach and helps send it home and increases percent of supps you actually get into your system.

Speaking of the shakes, there incredibly filling. By the time I return home from the gym having finished the second one it's a war getting down the third. A war!

Also I'm going to have to adjust the amounts in the shakes to normalize my bowel movements. Things were a little looser than they should be to assume digestion is happy. Maybe my system will just settle down and figure it out with no changes?

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was thinking that maybe I should give you a little in site on my world.

Every morning I'll be doing the stepper for a half hour. This is my view instead of staring at a wall. The one pic is the water view of the back of my home. I'm training directly behind the ground floor sliders to the lower left.

lb1a2f644-m8xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

view.JPG

IMG_0048.jpg

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This is my wife and I standing in the bow area of our boat. We have been together for 30 years. This pic was taken just last August. You can see I was jacked at the time. Problem is at my age if you come off it's a quick steep dive. In that pick I'm about 400mgs test a week. Test-C.
IMG_0570.jpg

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
That's a sweet set up cg....wife and I are working on 30 years ourself..seems like it just flew by in the blink of an eye... I'm hating accepting this aging thing, hell who am I kidding I ain't accepting nothing....we're hoping to have our retire pad and boat in a few....keep killing it I'll be following along

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Nice to see another log. So you must not have gyno issues? I know I would be fucked with high e2. What ai you running?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Fitraver, I'm taking nothing at the moment. If I would need it in the future my go to is Novadex...........any Dex really.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Grim, I never noticed that. :) It's her hair blowing around. We were about 5 miles up from the entrance to the Mulica River in an area called Collins Cove. We anchored for lunch with some friends. It's a very rare occasion not having at least 5 to 10 knots of wind in these areas of the country, or open ocean for that matter. The wind is a good thing. It keeps the fucking Green Head flies from eating you alive.