©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
On another note, I'm not sleeping well since returning to training hard and the diet being on point. I woke last night with my T completely soaked. This is what I would expect if I had tren in my system. But as you all know there is none. I can't put my finger on it but I think this is my body reacting to such low fat number in combination with my metabolic rate being elevated during the sleep period. But this is just a guess.......

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
And to the thinking man goes' the spoils!!! Your obviously thinking it's low. I'm sure your correct in your assumption. Problem is I don't want to put the brakes on cleaning up at this point of my return. Once I'm down 6 to 8% is when I'll be concerned about sleeping nutrition. I'll increase my rice in the last meal of the night.
Great observation Psych! and thank you!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Get monitor and test your self. I woudl get random spikes from mk677 and would get shakey and cold sweats. I was 74 a few times LOL

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have a monitor and will check it. It's just a pain in the ass waking up sweating and soaked, changing shirts, flipping over the towel I sleep on and now pricking my finger to test. I need a shoulder to cry on man.....lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This was after day three of morning cardio on the stepper. I took it in a bedroom mirror. My legs are fuller and getting depth again.

Legs.jpg

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Get monitor and test your self. I woudl get random spikes from mk677 and would get shakey and cold sweats. I was 74 a few times LOL
I do this on mk677 myself- that's why I am doing the mk677 for a month our so - then jumping inn the HGH then after if I vann control my sugers enough then I will start the insulin lightly

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Woke at 2:30am with a totally soaked T shirt. I had a measured blood sugar of 79. Ya know, I didn't feel hypo in the least. I went to the fridge and had a glass of OJ. Then back to bed. Took another hour to fall asleep. Tonight I will have a PB&J before going to bed.

Does anyone know if this is what makes tren sweats as well?

BTW: My body is one huge lactic acid explosion!!!!! Really going to run my fluids up today.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, my first full week of training is about over. I thought I would post a vid of Full Body Training close to how I'm doing this at the moment. I have been doing this for about a year off and on. I like it and believe it's a great way to stay in shape. I will be changing over to a much more complex training strategy in the very near future. Before you pass judgment on the amount of sets per body part, remember your doing it every other day.

[ame]https://youtu.be/xRw6arfV3bQ[/ame]

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I was thinking that maybe I should give you a little in site on my world.

Every morning I'll be doing the stepper for a half hour. This is my view instead of staring at a wall. The one pic is the water view of the back of my home. I'm training directly behind the ground floor sliders to the lower left.

View attachment 22785

View attachment 22786

View attachment 22787

You have a really nice home. If I had that home perhaps I would do morning cardio as well :D

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How many carbs are you having per day? Have you started the hgh and lr3? Perhaps it's just a combination of more carbs, hgh, lr3 and metformin added to the increased activity and metabolism. I would add in high fats with some complex carbs and protein pre bed. An easy way of doing that would be a whey and oat shake with peanut butter added in before bed. A better way would be a big ribeye steak with sweet potatoe.

Enjoying this log so far. Thanks for posting it :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Morning weigh in! ! (1 week) of training/Diet and gear. 202lbs. My starting weight was 196lbs. My body composition is moving around more than the scale reflects.

It's time to change my diet for next week. I feel like my body isn't seeing enough of anything. I'm just guessing, but I feel had my diet been on point I may have realized another 5lbs today. But tomorrow is a new day and a new start. :) When I figure out my diet you guys will be the first to know!
If I wasn't all covered up you would see more change in the pics. All in all, I'm happy but I think next week will be a barn burner........YA BABY!!!!!

Pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This week my breakfast wont change.

But the rest of my meals will until I figure out what enough is for me. This last week wasn't close enough for an adjustment. It had to be a redo. My calories were way to low. I know what your thinking, "picking up 6lbs in one week isn't enough." Yes it is! But my body is saying it needs MUCH more. I'm not as concerned about trimming down as I am feeding whats going on and growing.

The diet. It's going to be a stew made of:

Hamburger
potato(white)
asparagus
carrots
broccoli
peppers
beans
linguini
BB sauce

It will be portioned out and eaten the same way as week one was.

Attachments

• Diet.jpg
    Diet.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 94

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
This week my breakfast wont change.

But the rest of my meals will until I figure out what enough is for me. This last week wasn't close enough for an adjustment. It had to be a redo. My calories were way to low. I know what your thinking, "picking up 6lbs in one week isn't enough." Yes it is! But my body is saying it needs MUCH more. I'm not as concerned about trimming down as I am feeding whats going on and growing.

The diet. It's going to be a stew made of:

Hamburger
potato(white)
asparagus
carrots
broccoli
peppers
beans
linguini
BB sauce

It will be portioned out and eaten the same way as week one was.

Looks nice and easy to follow. How many times per day will you be having this?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I will be eating this about every two hours. The portions I serve will be small enough to have me hungry by the time I eat it. Read the original diet plan and it will explain how and why I eat this way. :)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I got one for ya. Since changing my diet and increasing my carbs and total calories, I have started cleaning up dramatically. Can't believe how my waist line is reducing. Seams like I'm drying out also.

Maybe this is just a temporary effect?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
How many carbs are you having per day? Have you started the hgh and lr3? Perhaps it's just a combination of more carbs, hgh, lr3 and metformin added to the increased activity and metabolism. I would add in high fats with some complex carbs and protein pre bed. An easy way of doing that would be a whey and oat shake with peanut butter added in before bed. A better way would be a big ribeye steak with sweet potatoe.

Enjoying this log so far. Thanks for posting it :)

I had a PB&J before bed that smoothed out the whole thing. Slept like a baby too. And yes I have started the hgh and IJF-LR3