©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pics before I start cycle

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Ok it's been 4 weeks and I'm up to 215 at 10%bf and still moving up strength has shot up I love tren I decided not to do anadrol at all maybe for when I get bf down to 6-8% upping my carbs about every third day if the week for like a refeed day is what is helping the lean gains as well I believe I'll get some pics up in a day or so

Sounds like a smart plan. Looking forward to more updates. What doses of each did you start at?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You should go to the log section and start up an official log with more pics.
It may be more viable there

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Looking good. Add some red meat in for your last meal couple times a week. Healthy fats too, lots of guys carb the crap out of themselves, if you can add another 50-75 grams of fats in oils like grapeseed and olive, you'll continue to gain without having to shove carbs down. Just try to add those on meals that are lighter carb, such as steak and veggies, etc. Good luck.
Same mentality here. Keep enough carbs on to fuel your day...preferably around your workout....keep your protein high enough to support growth....and when it's time to bump your surplus again to keep weight coming....add in more healthy fats.

I've found that it keeps my insulin sensitivity higher thus giving me a better partitioning effect.

But everyone is different...so you have to figure out what works for you.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk