©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Genetic testing???? say what??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My mother and siblings did the ansestry testing.
I am the only one that came up with deep African genetic ties????
Could it be from my
peptides
Hgh
Steriods?
I do get real dark skin
Every thing else in my dna is the same as them

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Squaster, you'd better have a serious talk with your Mother. [emoji2][emoji16]

Just kidding. I've got no clue.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Squaster, you'd better have a serious talk with your Mother. [emoji2][emoji16]

Just kidding. I've got no clue.

Am I a Zambian Bigbob?
My mama was doing some nasty?
Bob- am I a monster?
Strange - I get about as dark as dark can get
Spill the beans bigbob

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Am I a Zambian Bigbob?
My mama was doing some nasty?
Bob- am I a monster?
Strange - I get about as dark as dark can get
Spill the beans bigbob
My half brothers have some German/eastern European in them. When they get tan they look Puerto Rican.
Are you Scicilan? That would answer it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Does any one think out juice or any thing we take could alter our ansestry and or dna?
Pretty cool stuff

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Does any one think out juice or any thing we take could alter our ansestry and or dna?
Pretty cool stuff

Absolutely not. There is no practical way to change your DNA. At least not any way that we could afford. I’ve read medical reviews of people that had bone marrow transplants that are technically chimeras, now, but that’s about as close as it comes.

There are a lot of stories about those genetic tests where people find out that their father is not their “genetic parent”. I’m not drawing any conclusions, just putting it out there. A quick google search comes up with quite a few of those situations.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Juice does nothing to dna . Why only the best genetic specimens become champion pro bodybuilders . Genetics are already coded within you . Anabolic steroids only enhance your recovery and nitrogen assimilation. Nutrient partitioning . Nothing alters your genetics . It actually sounds pretty cool. Your results . Hey there is data that African has superior physical genetics for athletes, so carry on train like hell enjoy the ride !!

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Absolutely not. There is no practical way to change your DNA. At least not any way that we could afford. I’ve read medical reviews of people that had bone marrow transplants that are technically chimeras, now, but that’s about as close as it comes.

There are a lot of stories about those genetic tests where people find out that their father is not their “genetic parent”. I’m not drawing any conclusions, just putting it out there. A quick google search comes up with quite a few of those situations.

The butler did it lol

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Welcome melungeon brother.
ff8b65e8eabb8819289df87220db4a2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk