©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

appetite and diet?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
Orals are liver toxic and you shouldn't run them longer than 6 weeks.
thats good info i didnjt know that i guess thats why i started on this forum to learn everything I THOUGHT I ALREADY KNEW! so note to self no orals are to be ran longer than 6 weeks. ok during a cycle that has orals in say a 10week cycle should the dbol be ran 6 weeks straight or first 3 weeks and last 3weeks ..... and after running dbol 6 weeks how long before i would be able to run it again without doing alot of damage to my liver?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
cawb said:
thats good info i didnjt know that i guess thats why i started on this forum to learn everything I THOUGHT I ALREADY KNEW! so note to self no orals are to be ran longer than 6 weeks. ok during a cycle that has orals in say a 10week cycle should the dbol be ran 6 weeks straight or first 3 weeks and last 3weeks ..... and after running dbol 6 weeks how long before i would be able to run it again without doing alot of damage to my liver?
You could do that, but from what i've read in the traditional bulking cycle one takes the orals anadrol or d-bol for the first 4 weeks to get some gains while the long estered injectables reach peak levels

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I forgot an important detail there, you should take the amount of time off of the oral that you were on to let your liver get back to normal, example: 12 week Test/Deca cycle with some d-bol at the beginning and end you do 4 weeks on the dbol and 4 weeks off before you take it again. It's a good idea to take liver detox products as well, like liv 52.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks bro you'v been a great help , mainly with the info on no longer than 6 weeks on orals everything i have read has not told me this .. learn something new everytime i am on here.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STEELADDICTION said:
The D-bol will kick in sooner that the Deca would. Plus I wanted to go with an oral so I didn't have to shoot as much for my first cycle. Very, very pleased with the D-bol, make you feel VERY STRONG! Here's the way I did mine.......

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg ED
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg EW broken into 2 shots of 250mg each.
Week 8-12 Dbol 40mg ED
Good posts Steel.