©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
The Pact. So, so, worth a watch if you have nothing better to do.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Series and Mini-Series

Spartacus - Great show! Looking forward to the next season...Although I think the replacements chosen for Spartacus and Nevia were poorly picked...Both did not fit the part!

Game of Thrones - I like the series and the story line is pretty well put together...Just can't wait for that young punk kid they have playing the king to get killed though! That fricken kid is a prick, lol!

Hatfields and McCoys - Was a really good mini-series! Costner and Paxton played great roles in this movie!

F

*FORGE*

Snow White and the Huntsman: Wasn't as good as they made it out to be. Could have been much better. I do not like the Stewart chick either!

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
Watched Stephen King's Bag of Bones last night. Strange movie!

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Watched Prometheus. Another one of those over-hyped movies that fell short. Visuals were pretty good though. It's worth checking out one time.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Expendables 2 - Good movie!! Much better then the first...Looking forward to seeing the a 3rd one!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Smiley - Worth a watch if you have nothing else going on.....

Grave Encounters 2 - Same old "found footage", camera following along shit...Getting really tired of those types of low budget horrors films.....

Looper - Not a bad movie...Good story line and nice twist at the end.....

Wrong Turn 5 - Worst one so far.....

Maximum Conviction - Steven Seagal and Steve Austin team up for this one...Not an overly bad movie but Seagal has really let himself go...Still a bad dude though.....

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Good movie, worth the watch.....

Judge Dredd - Pretty good movie...Don't go into it expecting anything like the first one.....

Killing Them Softly - Brad plays the good hitman role...But overall slow, draggy movie.....

Alex Cross - Pretty good movie...Matt Fox played an excellent psycho assassin...Definitely worth the watch!!

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
Just watched Argo. Not a bad movie, worth checking out!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Paranormal Activity 4 - Same as the rest...Just tired of the found footage films, they need to get more creative with the horror genre, this low budget, cut corners shit is not working anymore.....

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
Just watched Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning. I like Van Damme but these are starting to get really lame! I guess it's worth a watch if you have time to kill.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Sinister - Much better horror flick then those found footage ones!! Worth the watch, I enjoyed it!!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
One of those self-filmed genres that I know you don't like :p

It was just different, in a good way, even with the Norwegian subtitles. One of those ones where you've just eaten an entire pizza, crashed on the couch, found it on while channel surfing and got interested enough to watch. At least that's how I remember it :D

Love the Norwegian countryside (shot on location).