©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions on first cycle dosage.

HELLGA

Feb 20, 2009
Sorry, I know you guys get tired of newbs always asking about cycles. Please keep in mind, #1 objective is to not kill myself, then #2 is to put on some real size. So I must ask.

I'm 32, 5'10", 170lbs. I have been working out for 10 years to stay fit, half cardio, half average wieghts. Now I would like to focus on some real size and have been going at it hard for about 6 months. Sad, I know. I am an extremely hard gainer and have no appetite. The hardest part of my work outs has been my eating. I have had to gag food down. I have the mind set and diet pretty much down now, with workouts consisting of heavy weights. 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off.

This is what I have scheduled or have available.

Need advice on length vs. quantity.

Which would be more beneficial.
WK 1-10 of Sustanon 250 inject. at 500mg per week.
or
WK 1-8 of Sustanon 250 inject at 750mg per week.

will be stacked with
WK 1-4 with oral Anabol at 30mg every day divided evenly thoughout each day.

I have nova on hand for gyno

PCT starts 2 to 3 wks after last inject.
4 weeks of nova and clomid.

I have HCG and do not know whether to use 350 to 500iu twice a week during cycle or just save it for PCT. Could use some advice on when to use the HCG.

Please any recommendations for the best results would be great.

Thanks in advance for the time and help.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I would go with the 10wk@500mg, maybe add 300mg of EQ, thats known to increase appetite, it does for me. I'm the same way, week appetite,hard gainer. Drink a couple MR's a day for meals. I actually get tired of eating, so i like making milkshakes with protein and always add olive or flax oil. Another thing that helps me is i noticed in the mornings i would loose 1-2lbs overnight because of my high metabolism. So i have like at least a 1/2 of a MR at bedside and i usually wake up once in the middle of the night and i'll chug it down. I have noticed since i do that i dont loose that 1-2lbs overnight..rot

HELLGA

Feb 20, 2009
Right on. Thanks for the pointers. I've started using more and more MRs. 2 of whey and 1 or 2 a day of fast and slow digesting protiens.

Ya, didn't know if larger doses for a shorter time would produce more gains than smaller doses for longer periods of time. I have tons of anabol that I could run for the entire cycle but have seen that its best just for the first 4 weeks as a kick start.? I assume just running it longer is a bit harder on the kidneys/liver and increase in side effects.?

Can't figure out correct use of HCG, during cycle or post.

Last edited:

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
Sorry, I know you guys get tired of newbs always asking about cycles. Please keep in mind, #1 objective is to not kill myself, then #2 is to put on some real size. So I must ask.

I'm 32, 5'10", 170lbs. I have been working out for 10 years to stay fit, half cardio, half average wieghts. Now I would like to focus on some real size and have been going at it hard for about 6 months. Sad, I know. I am an extremely hard gainer and have no appetite. The hardest part of my work outs has been my eating. I have had to gag food down. I have the mind set and diet pretty much down now, with workouts consisting of heavy weights. 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off.

This is what I have scheduled or have available.

Need advice on length vs. quantity.

Which would be more beneficial.
WK 1-10 of Sustanon 250 inject. at 500mg per week.
or
WK 1-8 of Sustanon 250 inject at 750mg per week.

will be stacked with
WK 1-4 with oral Anabol at 30mg every day divided evenly thoughout each day.

I have nova on hand for gyno

PCT starts 2 to 3 wks after last inject.
4 weeks of nova and clomid.

I have HCG and do not know whether to use 350 to 500iu twice a week during cycle or just save it for PCT. Could use some advice on when to use the HCG.

Please any recommendations for the best results would be great.

Thanks in advance for the time and help.

It sounds as though you need to get your diet right especially at 170 lbs and as hard as you say you have been working out, that has been some of your problem. Try eating 5 or 6 times day and 300 to 400 grams of protein

This also sounds as though this is maybe your first cycle? Be smart less is better in the begining to see how your body reacts to chemicals.
400mg - 500 mg of Sus with Anabol do it for 8 weeks. It won't hurt to take some Nova along the way 1 or 2 times a week. Not enough to affect your gains. Also add a Test booster supp with it

Last edited:

HELLGA

Feb 20, 2009
Ya, got the diet down reguardless if i'm hungry or not. Just started putting away the food (clean diet) the past 3 weeks or so. I start the cycle May 1st so I have some time to make any adjustments btwn now and then.

thanks guys for the info.

looks like Sus at 10 weeks, 500mg Each week with 30mg of anabol each day for the length of the cycle. I guess the use of HCG at 500iu and week for length of cycle as well.
Plus the nova and clomid 4 weeks PCT.