©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need to Blast my fat and make some gainz!

detoantor

Jul 27, 2013
Hi guys never used any "good" products and I need to get lean, I also want to get some muscle.

Which two products should I get.

Currently just jogging haven't lifted in 6 months dude to injury and starting back very soon as it is healed.

I would like it to be a short cycle just to kick start me back into lifting which i love.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome detonator ...we need more info to assist you such as age, body stats , how many years have u trained in the gym consistently , what kind of injury, What "Good" supplements are you talking about?. No need to hym haw terminology bro

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Welcome detonator ...we need more info to assist you such as age, body stats , how many years have u trained in the gym consistently , what kind of injury, What "Good" supplements are you talking about?. No need to hym haw terminology bro

We've been getting a lot of these lately huh IB?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi guys never used any "good" products and I need to get lean, I also want to get some muscle.

Which two products should I get.

Currently just jogging haven't lifted in 6 months dude to injury and starting back very soon as it is healed.

I would like it to be a short cycle just to kick start me back into lifting which i love.

I would get back in the gym,,,get your diet all in order,,then in 3-4 months consider what anabolic assitance might do for you.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well new members see Anasci members are true in assistance and advice and as long as theyre open to advice as per Grim Reppe r stated in every which way then they have come to the right place aye!

I'm not against it... Just interesting how fast the forum has been growing with newer guys is all.

But thanks to you and Grim for making me feel like an asshole, I know we usually reserve that spot for you but I guess it was my turn LoL

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Welcome to Anasci...

If you haven't been lifting, lay off the gear. Take care if your diet and training and recovery first. You can't build a house without a foundation.

I trained for 12 years before touching anything hormonal, and even then, it was prescribed by a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
1) DO NOT USE DNP. jesus christ people are you trying to kill him?
2) youre jogging with a back injury? try something a little less jarring. swimming
3) CLA, green tea, l carnitine, whey protein, bcaas, creatine monohydrate are all you need right now.