©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon or Cyp. What do you like better and why?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Getting ready to stock up for the winter and the summer and I usually take testosterone enthanate or cypionate but I'm wondering if I might see better gains and fatburn from the Sustanon...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Getting ready to stock up for the winter and the summer and I usually take testosterone enthanate or cypionate but I'm wondering if I might see better gains and fatburn from the Sustanon...

In my experience, Cyp or Enan are good for long term test use, safe and easy/ straight forward.

Sust seems to pack a lil something more for me, BUT if you're dosing more than 250/ew I'd spilt the doses as much as possible. Even if it's only 500mg I'd still try to split into eod injects.

I've ran sust not too long ago at 1750mg and I did ed injects with lil to no sides at all. I know for a fact I would not be able to do that with Cyp or Enan-

This has been what works for me

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Nice....been running 400 mg enth and cup for 3 years. Lol. Trying to gain a bit more before I take a 4 month break

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
My blasts are usually 600-1000 mg but haven't blasted in a while ad my strength is insane at 400 mg a week.... Gonna take a break soon and try to cut 60 lbs before going again.....

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
It's really interesting to see conflicting views on this across the entire internet.

Imo CYP/ENANTHATE are much better at producing gains mg for mg(which should be obvious, because there is more mg of actual test in the ester than Sustanon), and cause less side effects including acne because if you inject it 3 times a week or so, it will keep the levels far more stable than sustanon. Sustanon has too many esters hitting at different times, and in theory should(and anecdotally based on most people I know...) cause more sides such as acne,bloat,estrogen increase,etc.

With that being said, I have spoken to a previous Mr.Olympia and he only used Sustanon. He used it everyday while on cycle(which was pretty much...all year lol), which sparks an interesting theory: perhaps ED injections of sustanon may help control this(I don't know?). I also doubt the reason he took it everyday was because of that; it was most likely because of the sheer volume of oil he had to use throughout the week, lol. Also, I would wonder why he preferred Sustanon over Enanthate -- he could have gotten both pharmaceutical grade -- at least I would think so. There might be a reason, and I am just naïve to it : figure it out for yourself? Ha

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whatever works ..and change up training. Many people dont ever lift heavy which is a blood flow beauty pump but your physique never changes. Add some lbs to the bar and push yourself and do not just push more volume of oil as the answer.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Derek- it's funny cause the only way that I find sust to really work for me is every day injections... I have no clue as to why but after 15 years of playing around this is what I find works for me and most others when it comes to sust.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think it makes more of a difference if you're in the lower mg range around 500mg. If you're using a minimum of 1500mg and up, you'll see good gains no matter what ester you're using. Of course, good gains are always predicated on having ones macros in check!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Whatever works ..and change up training. Many people dont ever lift heavy which is a blood flow beauty pump but your physique never changes. Add some lbs to the bar and push yourself and do not just push more volume of oil as the answer.

Much wisdom in that post. Thanks IB. And lots of good, nutritious food. Look at Dorian, Nasser, Kovacs, and Ronnie. The most massive physiques in history and all lifted heavy.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Derek- it's funny cause the only way that I find sust to really work for me is every day injections... I have no clue as to why but after 15 years of playing around this is what I find works for me and most others when it comes to sust.

I 100% believe you -- maybe this is also why the individual I'm talking about did it everyday -- and it is something I have yet to understand why.

Props to you for being able to handle everyday injection, lol, you must have a lot of scar tissue by now?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I 100% believe you -- maybe this is also why the individual I'm talking about did it everyday -- and it is something I have yet to understand why.

Props to you for being able to handle everyday injection, lol, you must have a lot of scar tissue by now?

Naw- these are the spots and the content I can push into each area
I switch be tween

Outer quads-3ml
Inner quads- 1.5ml
Lateral delts- 2mls
Anterior delts .75mls
Post terroir delts .5mls (girlfriend has to pin this)
Glutes 4-5mls
Pecs 3ml
Inner biceps .5ml
Outter biceps .5ml

Lots of areas to push oil into

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

There was thread at PM, may be the "Here's The Truth" thread, where Big A said, at his peak, he was taking 70 shots a week! This included everything, not just AAS. Imagine that!!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Naw- these are the spots and the content I can push into each area
I switch be tween

Outer quads-3ml
Inner quads- 1.5ml
Lateral delts- 2mls
Anterior delts .75mls
Post terroir delts .5mls (girlfriend has to pin this)
Glutes 4-5mls
Pecs 3ml
Inner biceps .5ml
Outter biceps .5ml

Lots of areas to push oil into

How about lats? 3cc if somebody can do for you. I have put 3cc in my Lateral Delts for TRT(it was suspension 50mg/ml). Never tried front or rear!

How about Ventral Gluteal? That can hold 3cc too.

Ugh Bicep injection haha

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Bio- I know and believe it because once you add in insulin, GH, and peptides (especially igf which you put everywhere) it quickly becomes 60-100 shots a week. Ugh