©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

npp and EQ

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Add some Dbal also and boom
NPP -EQ -TEST- DBAL - BOOM
Sorry - couldn't help my self - these are my favorite things

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
been running test and npp....about 8 weeks now. Just started adding EQ today. I am planning on throwing in tbol at some point. Thinking of running this cycle straight through July. I know it's long but, it will be the only run this year and take me to vacation. When I get back, it will be time for pct.

Until now I've been doing 300mg NPP with 350mg sust every other day.
Beginning today I am doing 225mg NPP, 262mg sust, and 225mg EQ every other day.
Both scenarios are 3cc, which is how those dosages worked out.

If staying on NPP this long is a bad idea, I could stop it now and start the tbol. When the npp is wearing off, the tbol should be kicking in. 4 weeks on 2 off and 4 on again of tbol would also get me into the EQ kicking in.

If I stay on the npp straight through, I would start the tbol later and time it so it ends at cycle end.

Any thoughts on my plans? By the way this is the best cycle I've done. Feel incredible.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Not too many guys here are going to recommend running a 6 month long cycle. It's a pretty health centric board, at least as much as one can be focused on their health while using AAS. With that said, I've done worse, so I'm definitely not going to shake my finger at someone for doing the same thing that I've done. Just make sure to take plent of time off after, and do an extended PCT.

With the orals, I wouldn't do the 4 on, 2 off, 4 on. Just do it for 8 straight, or double your dose for 4 weeks. A lot of guys are concerned about orals, and rightly so. But, I feel like Tbol is mild enough and well studied enough that 8 weeks straight on it is relatively safe compared to most other orals. Others might disagree, and I can understand that, too. I wouldn't disagree with anyone erring on the side of caution.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Add some Dbal also and boom
NPP -EQ -TEST- DBAL - BOOM
Sorry - couldn't help my self - these are my favorite things

I instantly had a mental image of you singing that last line in a Julie Andrews voice.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I will probably get trashed for saying about EQ for so long but it kicks ass
That is all we used to be able to get for a while from people with race horses - just kept staying on it
None of us ever had a problem
That we knew of???

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I use to get shit all the time for running DECA and EQ together by the old time "Guru's" and I always had great cycles from that combo combined with a few other compounds. I respect everyone's opinions and always hold most of them in high regard but in the end if I think something might work then Fuck it I go for it. Might turn out to be your best cycle ever....AR....

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
This is all some long term cycle encouraging feedback. I like it.
Thanks guys. I will keep it going as long as I continue to feel good.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
At least get bloodwork at the 4 month just to see where you're at and how your body is doing. Cholesterol and triglycerides can't be measured by how we feel.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Also, make sure to keep blood pressure in check and get hematocrit checked regularly.