©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

inj. site pain and redness, normal?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
is it normal for injection sites to be tender for 1 week - 2 weeks and have a lil firm tissue at the site (feels like a ball u can roll), i have a site on my VG rite now that i injected fri, and its now sun, and its still sore, and it feels like ther's a golf ball under there, and its fainlty red around the area, but not hot to the touch, i have seen celuilits b4 and it doesnt really look like that, so my question is inj site red, swollen, sore for a while normal, (im only puttin 1/2 cc in there)

thanx

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Was it a Stealth product LOL........

Sorry bud dont mean to be unsympathetic to your situation its juSt i had to go to the hospital and gaet som xrays/antibiotics/etc.......pain in the #$%in ASS!!!!!!!!!
If its Red, Warm, inflamed.....etc Yo "MIGHT" have A Staff infection!

Let Me know how things are?

james

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Ya bro it normal you are introducing a new substance to your body so Your first couple of injections will be sore to the touch try putting a heating pad on it and rubbing it lightly for 10min or so.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx for the reply guys, JamesC iv'e been followin your ordeal and feel bad for ya, i hope all is goin well, keep us updated (your story kinda made me a lil paranoid, like when i was injecting, i was thinkin to myself whos to say this vial isnt crawlin with gram + or gram - bacteria) and then my last shot on friday was red and felt like a fukin golf ball in my ass, needless to say i was a lil freaked out, and thanx ironman ill try a heating pad, i just hope the friggin swelling goes away, the pain i can deal with (and kind of enjoy, let's me know im on something)

P

pincrusher

i responded in your other post about this. its probably that you didnt inject quite deep enough for the VG site. should be 1.5 inch minimum length to the needle. you may also have injected to fast. 1ml should take about 30-45 seconds to inject to allow for some dispursion into the muscle during the injection so the depot(puddle of oil) is not quite as large.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
pin did i waste my vg shot by using 1'' needle??

ah shit pin, all this time iv'e been usin 25 g 1'' needle, i guess thats why when i do quads they dont swell up but everytime i do vg site it swells like friggin golf ball , does that mean every time ive used a 1'' needle in my vg that the shot was wasted>?????????? pls get bak to me on that thanx man

P

pincrusher

no its not wasted at all. with the VG shot, and also a glute shot, your fat layer may be a litle thicker over your muscle so you will need to use a longer needle. 1 inch is fine but you will probably get the knot for a few days at the injection site.
next injection using a 1" needle, just try injecting a little slower and apply some heat(warmed washcloth or heat pad) to the injection site for a few minutes afterwards.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Pincrusher is right and by reading your last posting if you have a golf ball in your ass after injecting your last dose, you are going to fast. It doesn't matter if you inject 3 cc of normal saline real fast it will still leave a lump and it is going to hurt, but ASS it is oil based and needs time to soak in. If I was your muscle I wouild be piss of too and you maybe setting your self up for a good enviroment for bactera growth. Diabetics do this all the time, they inject too fast and never switch the injection site and the next thing you know you are slicing them open to drain the infection. We are talking about units of insulin here, can you imagine what an oil based product with 1 to 2 cc will do. I will bet money someone on this board or someone has heard of someone that this has happen to.:welcome:

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
Thanx so much everyone!!! im sorry to be goin on like a bitch, but i am a lil paranoid/nervous as this is my first cycle, and ive had lots of friends do cycles and having to see the doc about the lump in their ass or leg only to be told that they had an infection and subsquently put on anitbiotics.
I can say that the golf ball in my ass is now just about absorbed, still itchy though, but its goin away, I will take everyones advice and put it to good use, thanx again!! JamesC hope all is well buddy

P

pincrusher

hetfield said:
Thanx so much everyone!!! im sorry to be goin on like a bitch, but i am a lil paranoid/nervous as this is my first cycle, and ive had lots of friends do cycles and having to see the doc about the lump in their ass or leg only to be told that they had an infection and subsquently put on anitbiotics.
I can say that the golf ball in my ass is now just about absorbed, still itchy though, but its goin away, I will take everyones advice and put it to good use, thanx again!! JamesC hope all is well buddy

i will say one thing about your friends experiences with doctors, the docs dont know what they are talking about in most cases. problem with going to a doctor when you get a knot on your ass from injecting an oil solution of steroids is that they are not as familiar with oil solutions being injected. most medicines are made with saline solutions and not oils so they dont have the experience to know that with the steroids it takes much longer for it to dissolve into your body than their injections with saline solutions do. not to say that they did not accurrately assess the problem but i would be willing to bet that at least some of your friends really didnt have an infection.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I agree with pin, but in reality it doesn't matter what you inject. You inject it fast enough it will leave a lump and if the lump was still there for at least a week and unless it felt like it was growing and the redness and pain was getting worse verses better, I wouldn't worry about it.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx bros, response has been great and really put me to ease, good to say that the swelling is gone, in injection sites, still a lil red, and has a little knot feeling, but im at ease with that, now that i know the expected outcomes from injectin oil products.

P

pincrusher

also remember this, t-400 is one nasty product and will cause injection site irritation in almost every user so you are not alone. because of the makeup and very high concentration of testosterone per ml it will cause pain no matter how you inject it. as another option to cut back on the pain, you can order a bottle of sterile oil from some of the research supply companies and cut the t-400 for each injection. to do this you would want to draw up the t-400 product first then the sterile oil at an even amount of fluid. if using 1/2ml of t-400 then also draw up 1/2ml of sterile oil. reason for drawing up the sterile oil last is so it will kinda act as a buffer and be the first thing to hit your muscle when injected.;)

P

pincrusher

actually the t-400 you have is different than what i have seen in the past. all the other t-400 have been entirely testosterone products where your t-400 is a blend of test & deca which is actually a better product. i like the dosing of your t-400 and it makes for a simple cycle with only 1 vial to draw out of for both kinds of aas products.