©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All Oral Cycle And PCT!?!

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
mike1991 said:
If you are just using Dbol and nothing else. I would say save your money and buy food instead. I would think if a cycle just consisted of Dbol only. Your gains will be very short lived. In other words, I think it is just a waste of time.

Weird! no comment about 50mg Stanozolol, but 25mg Dianabol with an AI and proviron with a PCT would be useless??? Having seen real world results from both cycles, 25mg of Dianabol will do amazing things to a newbie. The two guys I knew that tried 50mg Stanozolol per day got major acne, painfull joints, and 5lbs of muscle. Hell, 10mg per day of Dianabol will offer great gains to those people forking out major money on supps like AAKG and Muscle Tech products, 10mg dianabol in the morning will blow their mind.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks to everyone.

They're taking Winstrol tablets. I posted it earlier but maybe some people didn't catch it. As of now they're already bought the winstrol tablets and have enough for about 50 mg per day at 5 weeks. But i'll tell them to bring it down to about 30 and stretch it to 6 weeks. Nolva is in the bag, and they have clomid to because they got it already. I was just wondering if there was anything they could grab off the shelved and not have to wait 3 weeks to get in the mail and pay for shipping all over again, to help with the liver?!

Thanks again people!

As for me!! I'm on my 3rd week of d-bol right now. And will start my liver protectant as soon as i get it in the mail from Alin, which is taken a lot longer than I thought.