©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

naposim and test

NUdss

Jun 20, 2007
I know that napo is very toxic for the liver. Initially I planned to run it for six weeks at 25mg day, now I am thinking to do only four, but to take a bit more. Probably around 30-40 mg. Some oppinions needed gury.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well man this being your first post here obviously I dont know much about ya.
If your a grown Healthy man though I dont beleive a little dbol could hurt ya :)
I personaly Love the Naps...Good choice for the price, its quality stuff.
Your dose looks right for a beginner, 25-30 mg a day.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I agree with rAJJIN. I'd take 15mg twice a day.

How long are you planning your Test and what Ester?

Ring

Jun 7, 2007
NUdss said:
I know that napo is very toxic for the liver. Initially I planned to run it for six weeks at 25mg day, now I am thinking to do only four, but to take a bit more. Probably around 30-40 mg. Some oppinions needed gury.
I think that four weeks will put less effort on your liver. So yes from me. I'd say that 30 mg is enough

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
It doesn't matter which option you are going to choose. One piece of advice from me: don't ignore taking a liver protector with the orals. Synthergine for example will protect your liver and keep it's values at normal levels

84Hy

Jun 7, 2007
The dose is small(25mg/day) so don't worry , you won't need a liver protector.

provider

May 16, 2007
84Hy said:
The dose is small(25mg/day) so don't worry , you won't need a liver protector.
That's the biggest bullsh..... I ever heard in my hole life. Don't listen to this particular pice of advice.

Smart

Jun 15, 2007
Getting more won't make any difference, stick with that low quantity (25mg) don't forget that you will have to use the liver protector, and in my oppinion you'll have no problem running it for six weeks.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Goodluck Nudds. Let us know if you decide to go ahead with it and have any questions at all.