©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Music when you work out

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Yes, know Im bit of a spamwhore today, but Im at work and there`s really nothing to do..

What music do you prefer when you work out? I prefer Disturbed,Inflames and Children of Bodom myself as I tend to get real mad when I listen to it and that really helps when I pump.

Also, my last girlfriend was cheating on me with this guy so "Nickleback - Just for" REALLY gets me going! :redhot:

W

wolfyEVH

i just think of shit that gets me mad to get me pumped up......i love inflames, care less for the others though

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
I listen mostly to Sevendust. One of my favorite bands and they have some great music that will get you jacked.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If you like Sevendust, check out hedtripdrama bro. Sevendust had alot of influence on those guys.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Pantera....now I've heard of them. Who the hell are the other guys you all mentioned? Shit I'm old! lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im thinking Danzig's mother. thats pretty intense, as well as metallica's older shit. i also like throwing on some creed. Too me, any songs or bands that i like can do it for me.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Evanescence, Linkin Park, Green Day, Seether, Saliva, Nickelback,Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Metallica, Lynard Skynard, Van Halen in the David Lee Roth days, Night Ranger, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, ZZ Top, Def Lepard.

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I guess I can put a date on me also. Van Halen (David Roth Days - Cradle will Rock), Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Ozzy, AC/DC, Rush. Anything with a guiter driven, meat and potatoes sound. Don't get me wrong, there are some newer bands out there that I like. I don't need to get mad to lift, but I need my blood to pump hard.

P

pincrusher

ozzy, ac/dc, ronnie james dio, iron maiden, preist, old metallica, cattle decapitation, slayer, kittie, gwar, pretty much any of the newer death metal stuff ;)
i belong to a great website for downloading death metal and other stuff. emusic.com, costs me $9.99 per month and i get to download 40 songs per month for that price. only bad thing is if you dont use all 40 downloads you loose them the first of the next month when it only goes back up to 40. works great with my mp3 player :)

Last edited: