©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Music when you work out

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
For an old timer like myself, i like that one song by "slade"...its called Far Far Away...nice beat to workout 2...lol

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
my mp3 player has a little bit of:

slayer, slipknot, sepultra, SOD, MOD, old Metallica (pre-Black album) Misfits, crowbar, fear factory, carcass, godflesh, agent orange, strung out.. oh ya, and Johnny Cash!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
If you can handle a little harder music :twisted: Try "Lamb Of God" Their new album Ashes Of The Wake is awesome! Pantera is always a favorite of mine (Vulgar Display of Power) and I was practically raised on Slayer :twisted:

LM600

Mar 9, 2005
Whatever 'high NRG' dance shite they've got on at the gym, but if I did listen to music then it'd have to be Motorhead, Godsmack, AC/DC, Quo, Slayer, Class Of Zero etc

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Bad Religion always works.....Those guys have so damn many angry songs. Cool anti-gov, anti-tech shit.

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Ben Lifton said:
my mp3 player has a little bit of:

slayer, slipknot, sepultra, SOD, MOD, old Metallica (pre-Black album) Misfits, crowbar, fear factory, carcass, godflesh, agent orange, strung out.. oh ya, and Johnny Cash!

YEAH! PRE-BLACK ALBUM BY METALLICA!!! LIKE BLACKENED!!!

"BLACKENED IS THE END! TO BEGIN WHIPPING YOUR SKINNY ASS..... COLOR OUR WORLD BLACKENED! BLACKENED!!!" YEAH, YEAH, THAT'S THE WORDS!!!! I sing it to people all the time!!! :twisted:

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Some ripping Acid Techno (slamming squealchy build-ups) or Hard House for me. Sometimes I'll throw in some Terrorcore or Speedcore if I had a bad day.

Anything over 140bpm gets me pumped to kill anything.

Last edited:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I would have to say some good Techno or some g-unit even a little metal. But if I forget the MP3 I get stuck listening to the GOLDS GYM network They suck!!!! Britney spears and color me bad doesn,t cut it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I remember during the christmas holidays my gym would play real slow christmas songs. Try working heavy to "i saw mommy kissing santa clause"

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Anything with a fast beat does it for me. I'm not old like some of these guys, but some zeppelin, hendrix, black sabbath can get my young heart pumping. Anything fast though, Can't imagine Slow christmas songs or barney sing-a-longs, probably get gyno listening to that without juice.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Hmmm. Heres a list.

Mushroomhead - If you havent heard them your missing out. (XX is the best album)
Disturbed
Eminems angry songs
DMX
Tupac
Some Link Park
Pantera
Rage Against the Machine
Life of Agony

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Aratesticle said:
definitely RATM, Disturbed, Metallica. I agree. How about Rob Zombie?
Rob Zombie kicks ass........who are the inflames.? Pantera is good also......

any good hard rock works for me? I'm not real big on some of these new rock bands though...