©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Music when you work out

W

wolfyEVH

Zaven said:
Rob Zombie kicks ass........who are the inflames.? Pantera is good also......

any good hard rock works for me? I'm not real big on some of these new rock bands though...

in flames is the best death metal band there is

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
ac/dc, metalica, rob zombie, rage agianst the machine....all good pics, anything fast and angry helps......don't know of anyone who listens to betovin or opera music well working out.......Mad is good....pissed off is beter.

"Getting angry, getting mad, you wont like me when i'm angry." :sniper:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
pin, recess....im there with ya....guitar driven hard stuff.... metallica, crue....i do like system of a down, tool, nikl bak and such....get the blood going....

ummmm, luckystar......yak!!! sorry.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
meh there's some good shit out there thats not old too..

chevelle, underoath, taking back sunday, rage against the machine. All are some pretty angry bands that keep me goin.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Unearth, Zao (they are really really intense) , Heaven Shall Burn

These bands are really hard, listen and you will know what I mean, driving ,primitive and killer

nater

May 16, 2005
I listen to the Clash and the Pogues. Classic punk rock is great shit to pump to. The Killers are pretty cool as well.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rock is dead
1954-2000
"death matal" that's a new one why can I not listen to this shit/besides the fact that its no talent required sound?
Its more suited for the ipod while on a mass murder spree.
I'm old,but thats not why it sucks..

Last edited:

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
i like to stick with korn, limp bizkit, system of a down. just straight up crazy-beat someone's ass-music. lol

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I listen to 50, Tony YaYo, Diplomats, Mobb Deep and a bunch of other stuff I put on my Ipod shuffle. Is it me or is it the sign of the times when everyone in the gym has an MP3 player(ipods). I remeber when people used to rock walkmans...and im not that old!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
haha....one of my enormous friends back home still uses an old school tape player.

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
If you want pissed off: Dillenger Escape Plan, Bury Your Dead, Darkest Hour, Ed Gein, Between the Buried and Me, and stuff of the likes...

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Macstanton said:
haha....one of my enormous friends back home still uses an old school tape player.

I still have mine on standby with some solid tapes, just for that dreaded day when my MP3 player screws up on a heavy training day. I simply can not train without my tunes, the sound of others talking stupid along with the gay ass music being played just kills me.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
BTW, just downloaded an entire album that I never caught when it came out in 2000. But the band is Professional Murder Music, and they just flat out kick ass. Will be my soundtrack for tomorrow's workout. Also recently found Soil, Machine Head, Union Underground, and Stereomud to have some really good training tracks.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Rock is dead? Where the hell did that come from? Did you just pull that one out of your hat? Tolerance, young buck, that's what makes all the great flavours of music come alive.

I like different styles when working out. I don't, however, need to fill my impressionable mind with thoughts of raping my mother and eating out my sister, in order to intensify my work out. Nope, intesity comes from within. Otherwise I'd just go beatup a (insert derogatory refference here) before my workouts and then really have an intense workout.