©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quad Vs. Glute

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
You guys ever notice any pain with Tren?
the only tren that i know of that causes pain is homebrewed tren where they dont get all the binders out when converting the finiplex implants. i know there used to be some uglabs that were converting finiplex and selling it as regular tren made from powders and it was very painful to use.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
pincrusher said:
the only tren that i know of that causes pain is homebrewed tren where they dont get all the binders out when converting the finiplex implants. i know there used to be some uglabs that were converting finiplex and selling it as regular tren made from powders and it was very painful to use.

I've used both tren from powder and kits, and both were painless for me. Where were you shooting it?

P

pincrusher

i wasnt shooting it myself but a few local friends made some homebrew and they complained about the pain and after refiltering and resterilizing it the pain became almost nonexistant so we attributed it to mistakes made when converting it.
the only tren ace i used that was painful was BLL tren. hurt like a mofo and unfortunately i did delt injections and couldnt raise my arm fully because of the pain.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
alright, been almost 7 days since the first delt injection(left) and it's still sore like a bitch. My guess is since it's a new site i aggrivated it somehow. I did the right delt on wednesday and the pain is almost completely gone. The only thing i did different is massage for longer(with more ML icj as well).

Goin for the quad tomorrow. Shit i'm a newbie. I still get the shakes like mad while holding the needle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Shouldn't be painful. I used to get nervous about injecting and I noticed I would move the needle around a lot during the inject, both in and out and side to side. Check yourself to make sure you aren't doing that cuz it's like a little knife in there cutting the crap out of you.