©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Vs Tren

Barcelona11

Oct 19, 2013
My opinion test is a better strength builder and way less side affects. I get tren cough a lot now after using for so long and my temper becomes very short. However the pump and vascularity I get from tren is a great feeling. But now days I have tapered away from the tren and just stuck to higher douses of test to build strength and size.

zaosha

Sep 5, 2013
Masterone barely has any side effects at the dose given.

Actually, I know several guys who avoid mast because it accelerates BPH worse than tren, test or anything else they use.

Is not 19Nor and it works. Is anti Cancer and it was made for Human. Tren was made for Cows...

Good to know that Negma produced and sold an ester of Tren for decades for human use, but tren isn't "made for humans."

zaosha

Sep 5, 2013
Agree the less Amortization more gains and positive benefits of the test.
Tren will destroy your system. Look what happened to Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Paul Dillet and Tom Prince, I just Spoke to long friend of mine Tom not too long ago he is only 170 LBS

TOM PRINCE UPDATE Alive & Well! MadMax6 gets the insde scoop!!

keep on taking that high dose of TrenBOOLIN

Are you aware that Tom Prince has discussed and posted about his cycles online quite a bit and the man himself claims he relied heavily on test and deca and didn't even use tren after 1998...

Of course, he may not be telling the truth, but unless you watched him take his shots then I'll go ahead and take his word over yours.

Of the others you mentioned only Flex has had documented kidney issues. And these guys were all 1990's competitors who relied heavily on diuretics.

There is little evidence of any direct nephrotoxicity of trenbolone. There is a metric fuckton of evidence that carrying a lot of extra mass + GH + AAS will result in high BP for most people. High BP, if not controlled, can cause irreversible kidney damage over time. Add in rec drugs, diuretic abuse, and the high doses of NSAIDS many of these guys took to deal with joint pain and you have a recipe for kidney damage.

I would really like to see your evidence for this "tren will destroy your system" BS.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
this statement is Dose dependent and everyone is different. Some of us prone to gyno more than others.

Masterone barely has any side effects at the dose given. Is not 19Nor and it works. Is anti Cancer and it was made for Human. Tren was made for Cows
to make them big in a short period of time and chopped their heads.

I must disagree with you statement that masteron has barely any sides. I incorporate it into my cycles, and love it, but I can tell you it has a definite effect on my prostate. It causes my prostate to swell. This has only happened to me when I run masteron or primo in a cycle. But, I guess sides can vary from person to person.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I must disagree with you statement that masteron has barely any sides. I incorporate it into my cycles, and love it, but I can tell you it has a definite effect on my prostate. It causes my prostate to swell. This has only happened to me when I run masteron or primo in a cycle. But, I guess sides can vary from person to person.

How much mast were you running? Anything under 600ew for me has almost no sides

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
How much mast were you running? Anything under 600ew for me has almost no sides

300mg mast propionate a week. I guess it may be partially due to my age...

Back in '08 I ran a sust and primo cycle and was using about 600mg primo a week and got it bad then.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Gotcha I have never gone higher than 600 ew on mast and based of your experiences I won't. Lol...... 500-600 seems to be the sweet spot for me anyway. Always have to remember most of the time more is not better it's all about finding the sweet spot ;)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012

I am in the same boat with ya on the masteron sides.
Love the stuff but pissing gets sketchy.\
That is why I use proviron instead if I feel pissing issues
symtoms I can skip a day or two or half the dose.
Thx, T...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I keep hearing people using high test getting all sorts of health problems. It's not just tren.

I feel like most are bp related other than orals stressing the liver.
The high rbc and crit need to be kept in check and monitored.
Hey brother good to see you over here. Hang out more . Mellow cool spot. Thx, T..............

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am in the same boat with ya on the masteron sides.
Love the stuff but pissing gets sketchy.\
That is why I use proviron instead if I feel pissing issues
symtoms I can skip a day or two or half the dose.
Thx, T...

I just secured the last 20ml of masteron for my next cycle (December). My prostate is already pissed with me.

The good is I love that grainy look I get towards the end of my cycle when I'm on it.

The bad is I don't like standing in front of the toilet for 5 minutes at a time in the middle of the night, trying to piss...

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
God Created all beasts with Testosterone in their blood. the only difference is total free testosterone (Muscle Builder) in the beast's body is 100 times the Human Body. Mg for Mg if you can turn Test to Free test in human body then Tren has no place.

Unfortunately when we use test we only use 50-60 % of it. 10 % will turn into DHT and the rest estrogen. I believe test suspension is way stronger than Tren. I am saying this from personal experience the problem arises when it aromatizes so heavily.

Test Suspension hands down is the best strength and size builder. No ester and fast acting. Use Mast and Proviron to turn you test into free Test and stopping it from binding to SHBG. That's when you build pure muscle and strength.

Six muscle building of the 21s Century HGH, IGF (not the research garbage), Test, Tren, Masteron and T3.

In conclusion I am not saying Tren is better than test or test is better than tren. I believe in Test all my life and continue using test for the rest. I have seen lots of folks with kidney failures, enlarge hearts and other problems using tren over a short period of time.

If the gear makes you feel like shit then why use it. I use test and mast or Primo and I feel like a beast in the gym.

Excellent post but you forgot to mention that Test, Mast and Primo are also the safest compounds to use and are easiest on lipids.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Are you aware that Tom Prince has discussed and posted about his cycles online quite a bit and the man himself claims he relied heavily on test and deca and didn't even use tren after 1998...

Of course, he may not be telling the truth, but unless you watched him take his shots then I'll go ahead and take his word over yours.

Of the others you mentioned only Flex has had documented kidney issues. And these guys were all 1990's competitors who relied heavily on diuretics.

There is little evidence of any direct nephrotoxicity of trenbolone. There is a metric fuckton of evidence that carrying a lot of extra mass + GH + AAS will result in high BP for most people. High BP, if not controlled, can cause irreversible kidney damage over time. Add in rec drugs, diuretic abuse, and the high doses of NSAIDS many of these guys took to deal with joint pain and you have a recipe for kidney damage.

I would really like to see your evidence for this "tren will destroy your system" BS.

I didn't see anybody mention the fact that bloodwork will save you from 99% of kidney/liver problems. Get your bloods done guys. Its cheap.

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Why does it need to be either or (I understand the question is there so it can be discussed my question is a joke). Having said that I love them both especially at the same time. I'm currently doing just that and having great, as in the best I have had, gains in size and strength with no sides (besides some back acne and fast beard growth). I guess I'm one of the lucky few that don't*get the bad sides from tren. However I'm keeping the doses low: test e 300, test prop 250(100 eod), tren e 250. I can run the tren a few weeks longer that way. I have never run it without test, but I build everything I run around test. Final answer: Love Them Together.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
True Wayne.. Best used together .. Some guys just can't handle any tren , that being me.. So I just surpass the gram test barrier with a-50 and get er' done ..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
True Wayne.. Best used together .. Some guys just can't handle any tren , that being me.. So I just surpass the gram test barrier with a-50 and get er' done ..

I'm like that IB. It does make me a little stupid in the head- start chasing after strange women, etc. Mostly, it is the wife that can't handle the sides with me. She has put it on the "do not use" list and threatened me with divorce if I do.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
To the guys using Mast, how long does it take for prostate issues to return to normal?

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Well Im not completely blessed normaly go with tren ace and thought it normaly doesn't bother me so try tren e. I think I got about 2 hours of sleep this morning after laying there sweating my balls off. It could be worse and it probaly won't last but that is why I run it low. I am lucky enough to be abke to do that and get great benefit though. Partly because I got really sick not long ago from a misdiagnosis. The prescribed medication nearly killed me by shutting down my pituitary gland which controls many vital mechanisms but the two that got me were the stopping of my metabolism and the stopping of test production. Lucky for me another doctor (a friend of over twenty year) asked to run some blood work when he saw me and my cholesterol was 400 and triglycerides were 2400 and free test was 92 as I'm sure most of you those are scary numbers well then I had to take other meds to get back to normal and it took me out of the gym for a long while and I lost a ton of weight. I basically started back like one year in I am about the exact sive and build as I was at 15 but Its coming back fast. That isn't relevant to the thread just an experience I wanted to share so that some of the comments I make are coming from another angle. Anyway. Thanks. Time to lay down and sweat lol.