©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Vs Tren

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Couple weeks give or take . I use long mast generally so that is part of it.
Proviron is easier to use and keep that prostate issue in check.
Masteron seems to benefit body more . Proviron has a stronger effect on libido
than mast for me. Big time overkill in the libido dept.
Thx T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'll use both sparingly moving forward as I will all compounds.
My new mantra is 'milk it dry' when it comes to dosages. Think about it...

If you're 100% clean (not even stims like clen or thyroid drugs) and gaining off of rest, food and intelligent training, then introducing even a couple hundred mg of test a week is pretty drastic to your system's hormonal environment. Couple that with continuing to rest, train and eat well, beating the log book (hellbilly's mantra!) and watching the mirror - I think most would be very surprised at the changes they see.
There's life before, during and after bodybuilding, competitors or hobbyists, etc. Hell, Evan Centopani is going to work with Chris Aceto because Aceto's reliance upon high dose compounds (accompanied by increased risks of negative sides) is much less than other coaches' protocols in Evan's mind - his best choice to 'milk it'. Evan is quite vocal about longevity and staying healthy long term. I think that is a strategy that's a good one to consider.
Grim

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Ok I would like to revise my statements on this thread. I most definitley am not one of those blessed to not get Tren sides. I just spent the last ten days sweating my ass off, not sleeping, feeling in general just shitty. Having said that I increased my test and it just all faded. Im feeling great(during this time frame I have also been stressing over getting an apprenticeship at the local shipyard and some how through the worst of it I passed all the requirements. Two days before I am to begin my month long Training course at the local juco, which I have to be up at 4 am to get there on time, I felt fine. I turned into me at 18 in the gym. To top it off I am sleeping 6-8 hours. Before I was lucky to fall asleep at 4 and now it is when I get up. I have also put on 25 lbs. after an initial loss of ten. I do not know if I just made it out the other side or if increasing the test helped. All I know is Im not testing the theory now because if we are a minute late the drop you. If you do not pass one test(passing is 80 and above) they drop you and if you simply do not have what they consider to be the right attitude they drop you.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I'll drop my test down when running tren low dose each.. I never ran into any problems. I've always been satisfied with the results

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Thank you hypothetical current run is test enan 300 aw, tren enan 250 ew these two were broken into two pins (half of each twice a week for more consistent levels), and test prop 100 eod, but that was changed to ed and all sides except being more horny than a three peckered billy goat disappeared. I'm eating extraoedinarily clean and non stop. Not teach mention each workout sees strength increases and muscles feel fuller and thicker and staying cut. As I mentioned before after an intial loss of ten lbs I have gained 30. So it is running fantastic right now. Off to apprentice school. Have a good day.

mr. wayne

Oct 11, 2013
Southeastern, US
Btw this is my first run of tren enan before always ran ace before. I'm guessing maybe that could have been the case. I also still have a slight cough when I breathe deeply. Hypothetically of course.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Glad things are working out mr. wayne. For some, tren tends to make them drop weight if enough test isn't there. Many argue tren's sides are amplified with increased test, others find the opposite to be true and cannot use the low test high(er) tren formula. I am one of those people. This is an individual thing and I'm happy to hear you're finding out what works for you. Good luck.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Btw this is my first run of tren enan before always ran ace before. I'm guessing maybe that could have been the case. I also still have a slight cough when I breathe deeply. Hypothetically of course.

Hypothetically if there were a person using steroids who was hypothetically posting on a hypothetical forum about trenbolone use- I would hypothetically suggest a light dose of an AP (antiprolactin)

When I hypothetically run Bromo at 12.5 ed my Tren side completely disappear.... Hypothetically speaking that is.

LoL

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
For me I like to go low test high tren. I'm the one who gets tren sides (mostly anger/irritability) when test is above 250 a week with high tren. I switch it up though 16 weeks or so high tren low test then I cruise a few weeks at 150-250 test then go to 750test and 500-750 EQ depending on how I feel.....

Have not tried mast only cause I heard it makes you hair fall out like its snowing hair? Any thoughts on that statement and does proviron do the same? (still have a nice head o hair don't want to loose that:D)