©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

m new here

Will Gary

Jul 26, 2017
Hello folks!!
I'm new to this forum so I'll introduce myself. I am 27, weighing 150lb and 6 feet. I am thin, although I eat a lot. I started to lift some weights in the hope of getting good body shape. Any advice regarding fitness would be cool.
Thanks..

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to the board...Plenty of people here that can help you reach your goals!

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
Hello folks!!
I'm new to this forum so I'll introduce myself. I am 27, weighing 150lb and 6 feet. I am thin, although I eat a lot. I started to lift some weights in the hope of getting good body shape. Any advice regarding fitness would be cool.
Thanks..

post up exactly everything that you ate yesterday....

pls

:cool:

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
Welcome to the board! Lots to learn here and all over the web. The good news is your can make some huge gains just by getting that diet dialed in.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome! I would have to say your diet needs a serious overhaul if you cannot gain weight. Fix your diet first (as another said, post up what you normally eat), and then move onto sarms or aas if you desire.

Will Gary

Jul 26, 2017
no one would believe me if i shared my diet here
anyway! yesterday i ate almost one large pizza at dinner (7 slices) and cheese omelet in the breakfast.
the lunch was full of fried chicken.

my daily diet usually have atleast one fast food item, still i dont get bulky