©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG: 100IU+ Insulin Theory

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Its not something you just do 1 time or or out of no where. Like everything else its built up strategically.

What is the highest dose you have built up to? I thought 25iu was high so this really stands out. Curious if there is anyone on here who has used 50+iu humalog in one shot.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
What is the highest dose you have built up to? I thought 25iu was high so this really stands out. Curious if there is anyone on here who has used 50+iu humalog in one shot.

In one shot? I've had guys tap out at 100IUs. Its ONLY beneficial when done in a specific way with the proper nutrients/anabolics/GH timed right.

The general Lantus in the morning 2-3x per week with humalog throughout the day 4-5x per week is quite standard when using large amounts of GH and anabolics. If done right itll help your pancreas by giving your beta cells a break, you wont become insulin resistant because of the high amount of GH, and you'll grow lean